StuartV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How to remove irrelevant pictures of a place on maps

There is place in mangalore which is represented by a wrong picture. The place sells cloths, but a picture of a bus appears. What's to be done

Lifestyle Stores, KS Rao Road, Hampankatta, Mangaluru, Karnataka, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How to remove irrelevant pictures of a place on maps

Hi @StuartV - usually there is a "flag" icon at the top right-hand corner of the photo, you can use that feature to report a photo and mark it as not being a photo of the place in question. Select the photo of the bus and then use that flagging feature. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @StuartV - usually there is a "flag" icon at the top right-hand corner of the photo, you can use that feature to report a photo and mark it as not being a photo of the place in question. Select the photo of the bus and then use that flagging feature. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 7

Use flag option

Level 7

@StuartV hii,

Its simple just open the uploaded photo and click at three dots in corner. 

And the photo will be  review by googler and if it  truly fake then it will be deleted.

It's take some time please be patience!!!!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @StuartV,

Thank you for raising this question.

I recommend you to read these articles Add, remove, or share photos and videos where you can read the "Report a photo or video on Google Maps" part. You can also review the following article.Write reviews and add ratings of places.

Please keep in mind that the edits that you have suggested might take some time to be updated on the map. Google may email you about the status of your edits and may forward you questions from other people who review your edits.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!