How to redeem FREE storage offered to +400 Level Local Guides

Please clarify on how to redeem FREE storage offered to +400 Level Local Guides

Edwin Marchan
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: How to redeem FREE storage offered to +400 Level Local Guides

@Edwin_Marchan Hi there. @ArslanESL is correct that upon reaching Level 4, that is the link you visit. This information and more can be found in our Help Center. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 7

Hi @Edwin_Marchan please visit the following link and your'll see an option to redeem the storage 

https://www.google.com/local/guides/home

Googler
Solution

@Edwin_Marchan Hi there. @ArslanESL is correct that upon reaching Level 4, that is the link you visit. This information and more can be found in our Help Center. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Never was able to redeem:-( Epic fail

Edwin Marchan
Level 10

didn't work, can't see those options on my screen

Edwin Marchan
Googler

Hi @Edwin_Marchan. I did not see your replies as you did not tag me in your responses but happened to come across your posts while browsing Connect. The benefit must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued and is valid for one year. This 30 day redemption period was something we announced on July 7 via email in our monthly newsletter as well as here in Local Guides Connect. As my original response to your post was back in September 2016, it is safely past the 30 days since you reached level 4 and we are unable to offer you the Drive promotion benefit as you did not redeem it within 30 days of reaching Level 4. You can learn more about the Drive benefit promotion ending and our future plans in this post. Thank you.