StephenAbraham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to react - LG Connect Live 2018 selection results - next 2 weeks or so

Thank you very much, @StephenAbraham. Dear brother your writing is really good. You have written it in suitable time indeed. Many people are passing time with great tension. Advance congratulations for those fortunate who will be selected for connect 2018 though I have not applied for this event. But I want to apply in next year. How can I prepare myself? Please give suggestion.

Level 9

Thanks @StephenAbraham

For sharing with us this great post

You are absolutely right...i 100% agree with your thoughts...

Keep inspiring and motivating!

Regards 

Adnan Sami 

Level 8

Hi @StephenAbraham,

It is delighting to have you written this important post that all of us should read - no matter if we make it, or not making it.

Our reaction is very important.  How we react, can be a major consideration when Google is organizing similar events (or not organizing).

No event can accomdate everyone.  More often than not, people can go is always much much less than people wanting to go.

Let's hope this time, there will be more focus on "remote attendees".

Level 10

Al prossimo anno 

Ciao da Roma

https://about.me/marcovignaroli
Level 9

@StephenAbraham,  many thanks to you for this very good post,it is very encouraging.

Level 8

Dear Abraham

Its already been announced the final 150 spots I think, coz I have already got the reply from google and its heartbroken for me. I was so so sad last two days that could not any work perfectly.But reading your write up I feel better. Though my connection to LG not so long but i got level 7 within very short period of time.

Abraham, you are right that we should focus other ways to contribute GLG and boost up our relationship, friendship or interconnection. But,I have also something in my mind which I wanna share and that is, like yearly summit or connect live Google may arrange regional or sub summit different countries around the world so that more Local Guides can get the opportunity to attend such a program. Though the LG of around the world will be missing the opportunity to visit google HQ and many more but what to do ??

Thanks 

Level 7

@StephenAbraham

Thanks for such amazing words, I didn't make it this year but next year I'll try again. We must remember that being a local guide is about to help others and that we can do daily, we don't need an event for that. Every local guide accomplish many achievements which he/she must be proud of.