Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to post great videos on Google Maps

I am already 39 videos uploaded by googlemap

Ranjan
Level 10

Good news for iphone users. 

It will be better to pan the spot with landscape view instead of a portrait view so that the relative places around can also be viewed as the video pans around the spot.
I feel that the option of desktop will be  better for a edit of the video before upload. 
Instant upload from mobile is for curious persons to publish their work to the world immediately.
All the best for the Phone users!

Dhanasekaran
Level 3

شكرن لجميع الذمملاء

Level 2

manifique

Level 2

genial

Level 8

i Hello sir

Level 3

FB_IMG_1536088479939.jpg

I found this to be interesting....

Level 5

help you create amazing videos that stand out and get lots of views, we thought we’d highlight a few key tips for using this new feature.

Level 8

También considero que son consejos útiles y muy interesante. Verdaderamente es una opción que estaba esperando desde hace tiempo; el poder mostrar el ambiente de un lugar o local mediante un video. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Rahat3858.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!