AlexEvsyukov's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to post article to Local Guide Connect Blog

Hey. I do not know is it right place to ask this question, but is it possible to post articles in Blog? Thx.

17 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How to post article to Local Guide Connect Blog? become a moderator or remain at Level 0

@LucioV is right @JeanRV in that Connect only uses some features of the Lithium social platform. Those numbers are zero for most of us.

One small correction though, Connect Moderators (e.g. Me, Karen, Ermest, Flash, etc.) cannot post to the blog. Only Google Moderators (people who actually work for Google) can do that.

I know the Googlers are always looking for new ways and new ideas to improve Connect. If you've got ideas for improvement post them to the Feedback & Feature Requests board.

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: How to post article to Local Guide Connect Blog

Level 7

@LucioV wrote:

Only connect moderators can post entries in Blog 🙂

Thx. 

Level 5

Hi @AlexEvsyukov It's a very good question, I don't know Why you dont recibe more Kudos on this great post... Greetings from Colombia

Ulugh M.
Level 10

Re: How to post article to Local Guide Connect Blog? become a moderator or remain at Level 0

Thanks AlexE for the question and LucioV for the answer.

I have a bunch of Private Statistics on my profile that makes me feel like a Level 0 Local Guide, see picture below.

The label before the 0 is currently simple text, I have an idea. My idea is to replace the text with a link to an explanation on how the number is computed. For example replace Blog Articles Posted with Blog Articles Posted. Do you know how I should post my idea to increase my Ideas Posted count?

Thanks in advance
Level 0 Local GuideLevel 0 Local Guide

Level 10

Hi @Jean I think these stats are referring to lithium features that are currently not implemented here. My stats are also almost empty

Total Page Views45118
Total Messages Read83116
Topics Started201
Replies3,010
Blog Articles Posted0
Blog Comments Posted43
Ideas Posted0
Idea Comments Posted0
Contest Entries Posted0
Contest Comments Posted0
Questions Posted0
Q&A Replies Posted0
Answers Posted0
Q&A Comments Posted0
Reviews Posted0
Review Comments Posted0
Total Solutions Authored184
Total Solutions Marked Accepted13
Total Solutions Unmarked Accepted3
Total Kudos Given4819
Total Board Views797
Total Signins1019
Total Minutes Online61111
Level 10

Thanks for your response because I was wondering, myself. This helps 🙂

@LucioV wrote:

Only connect moderators can post entries in Blog 🙂

Love for Food and Landscape photography
Level 8

Thanks,

I had the same question to ask, 

but tried to find out if anyone had a similar question as you mentioned in another post, to search before asking any new issue.

Level 8

Hi @LucioV,

For the Blog posts in Connect, only Google Moderators can post them.

Connect Moderator
Solution

@LucioV is right @JeanRV in that Connect only uses some features of the Lithium social platform. Those numbers are zero for most of us.

One small correction though, Connect Moderators (e.g. Me, Karen, Ermest, Flash, etc.) cannot post to the blog. Only Google Moderators (people who actually work for Google) can do that.

I know the Googlers are always looking for new ways and new ideas to improve Connect. If you've got ideas for improvement post them to the Feedback & Feature Requests board.

Regards Paul