OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to merge two verified businesses "hotel"!?

Hi great LGs Members and team!

I post this case for hotel in Jordan new owner with new hotel name !

What is the best way to do in this case!??

1.Merge the two businesses together , we tried to do , we send request to the one who managed the old GMB account but the request rejected.

2.suggest an edit "closing " for the old one !? And this is what happened . In this case they will lose all reviews and rate .

Thanks in advance 

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How to merge two verified businesses "hotel"!?

@OSAMA 

As you said, the new business is replacing the old one. Same place, but new name and new owner.

All the photos and review are related to the old business that is, in any case, also claimed on GMB.

The new business is registered to Mybusiness too: https://www.google.com/business/

My suggestion is:

Contact my businees community, for help and for merging/closing the old business

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@OSAMA 

As you said, the new business is replacing the old one. Same place, but new name and new owner.

All the photos and review are related to the old business that is, in any case, also claimed on GMB.

The new business is registered to Mybusiness too: https://www.google.com/business/

My suggestion is:

Contact my businees community, for help and for merging/closing the old business

Level 9

@OSAMA The best option is to seek out help from the Google My Business Forum Experts.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 9

Hello @OSAMA ,

If there was an old business(or the owner changed) in past and now closed then the listing needs to marked a permanently close. As you mentioned that the new owner added new listing and wanted to merge with old one than it may reduce their rating from old ratings. I'd recommend you/owner not to merge with new listing. After some time closed listing will not to visible to anyone.

Best Of luck

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 9

many thanks big bro @ErmesT ! case solved  many thanks @deepakjhic  , @MadanKPradhan !

and of course bro @Anonymous  hope to meet again this year 🙂

Level 9

My Pleasure @OSAMA 🙂

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Connect Moderator

Level 6

thanks for sharing such useful information.  All the poin...

thanks for sharing such useful information.  All the points you mentioned in the above post are very important.