LawrenceNYC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: How to make great restaurant lists on Google Maps

Secangkir kopi Sanger  ciri khas kopi acehSecangkir kopi Sanger ciri khas kopi aceh

Level 8

Hi @LawrenceNYC,

Here is the list I created for food gems in Delhi, India. Please check it out.

https://goo.gl/maps/GQGdcfX9Bb72

I also wrote a post on steps I followed:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Creating-and-sharing-useful-lists-of-your-c...

Level 7

I don't see any + sign or any ability to create list. I'm using Samsung s9+ and a beta tester for maps.

Level 8

Hi @NilaS

In the Google Maps App, when you open the settings, go to 'Your Places'. Now open the 'Saved' tab and you will be able to see your lists and the + button to create new lists.

As you are using a beta tester, things may be different. Whats the version number?

If possible, you can also open maps.google.com in your computer browser and create lists there. Its easier this way.

Level 8

Thanks for sharing! 

Rice and Dal mix Khichuri with Fish Fry!Rice and Dal mix Khichuri with Fish Fry!

Connect Moderator

Fantastic! These are very useful tips for me, because I like eating and sharing my opinion!

Level 7

Both desktop and mobile version of Maps aren't showing me options to make a list. Maybe have something to do with me being a beta tester?

Level 8

@NilaS  not at all. It has nothing to do with the Beta. But you should report it to feedback.

Usually when I encounter serious issues I clean up all cache and restart the devices.

If this does not fix it... then unistall the app, clean cache, restart and reinstall.

Hope this helps.

Level 8

awesome post thx

Level 6

Amazing tips.