TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Re: How to make an impact through Maps, according to Local Guide Emeka

I didn't knew about Peter Seeger @Stuart_C, first thing I did before to reply here was to make a search and ... OMG

If you havent, you should read the first part of this post, RECAP: Clean The World - Puliamo la spiaggia di Jesolo that I wrote six days ago (don't worry, there is the English version after the Italian one) using exactly the same concept.

I have been invited to write, in a small book, something about Clean The World. For the Intro, not knowing about Peter Seeger, I used a lyrics from Woody Guthrie:

This land is your land This land is my land
From California to the New York island;
From the red wood forest to the Gulf Stream waters
This land was made for you and Me

kelvinofula Level 7
Level 7

Thank you for sharing this. I've been a local guide for 4 years but not that active. However, since the beginning of this year I've started being active and am loving every single experience and contribution I make. My next goal is to buy a 360 camera so that I can showcase just how beautiful my country Kenya is.

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Hi @kelvinofula,

It is great to hear that!

Let us wait for the interesting post of Kenya through your lens!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Stuart_C Level 8
Level 8

I think that that is a wonderful choice of lyric, @ermest. It says a lot (and what an amazing song it is!!).

The coincidence if course is that Seeger and Woody were great friends. I think Pete really loved Woody and took a lot of inspiration from him.

Congratulations on being invited to write a piece in that book!

Stuart