TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to make an impact through Maps, according to Local Guide Emeka

@SP31 you inspire me too. Meeting you at CL18 was awesome. You got passion and energy too. I appreciate your support.

@Jesi you've been a wonderful LG too. All your works are inspiring. Looking forward to meeting you😊

@helga19 you've been a great friend from Russia I know. Thank you for your kind words.

@PriyankaU thanks buddy! Can't be less Proud of you and what you are doing in India👌

Connect Moderator

Hi @NirmalTeja I am elated by your commendation. Thanks

@ASMHasan lol. Don't be you are doing envious things too.

Connect Moderator

@U-royFelixA thanks boss.

@TraciC Don put me for high jump. I go make am 😊

Connect Moderator

@AguerO bro you are the funny and passionate one. Always ready to attend meetups across the city. Thank you for the moral boost

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich wow. Thanks for the prediction. I guess, I am still learning from great LGs like you. Still a rookie. 

Level 5

this is really good for other inspire to you at the local guide

Googler

@EmekaUlor I'm so glad we have this challenge together. I have so much to add to Google Maps!!!! 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@TraciC 😁 I believe I'll make it to the finish line. Doing more reconnaissance around by area for this challenge 

Level 10

Congratulations! @EmekaUlor and great & inspiring post @TraciC thanks for sharing wonderful post. 

Level 9

Yes, very inspiring. @EmekaUlor's All Local Guides should start from your home" reminded me of what Peter Seeger said when explaining his activism and how he endeavoured to bring about change: "Think globally but act locally". Seeger applied that to his efforts in helping to get the Hudson River cleaned up, which of course is similar to your Clean the World, @ErmesT.

We're called local guides, but as a team we're actually global guides!