NandKK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How to know the number of Photos, posted on Connect

Hello to all

As the limit of posting photos in connect is of 1000 photos only, I am just curious to know the number of photos I have posted on connect till date.

It will be helpful for me to upload the photos on my next posts.  

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
28 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to know the number of Photos, posted on Connect

@NandKK I don't know if this instruction is exactly the same in the current LG Connect login, or if it's the same between Desktop vs Mobile login. This is how I get to my number in a Desktop login.
> To see your posted photos in Connect. Go to your profile (by clicking your photo icon on the top right).
> Then select "Photos"
> There should be a "View More" under Photos
> Click on "Albums"
> You should see 2 or more albums. If you have not created extra albums, there should be just "Hidden" and "Public".
> The sum of all the photos in all albums should be the total photos uploaded to Connect.

My current workflow, before "moderator status" is this. I was doing this so I won't use Connect photo quota. This workflow should also work for all. I don't know if my "trusted photographer" status gives me more rights, but you can try this to see if it works for you also.
> I use a Desktop computer when creating a longer post, especially of meet ups etc.
> Whatever photo/s I want to share into a post in LG Connect. I upload to Google Photos.
> In Google photos, share those photos into a "Shared Album", it can be an existing Shared Album also.
> Go to the Share Album in Google Photos, and view each photo one at a time. Right click using the mouse, select "Copy"
> Paste (CTRL+V) into the body of your post in LG Connect. And the photo is embedded into the post as a photo embed link. You can check the html view of the post and it is just a link to Google photos.
> Do this for each photo you want to embed into your post in LG Connect.
> I don't believe this way uses any quota of photos in LG Connect. (someone else may correct me if I am wrong).

Try the above on a Desktop and let me know if it works for you.

*You can copy and paste from any other web sources in the same way. But if it's someone else's photo, do check about right of usage and attribute the original owner.

The below is an example of a photo I just copied and pasted as the instruction above from one of my Shared Photo albums in Google Photos. 

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi dear @NandKK

Yes, I do request for this "INFORMATION", please.

Have the facility to delete our photos, after a period ?

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Yes brother @TravellerG

Awaiting reply from the moderators. There should be a option to delete the posted photos. 

@TraciC @KlaudiyaG @NadyaPN @KarenVChin @ValeriaAumasque @StephenAbraham   @ermest @PaulPavlinovich @DeniGu 

Connect Moderator

Hello @NandKK

I'm suggesting you please read this thread by connect moderator @ErmesT 

I'm not able to open original post but in this reply area post you can find your answer. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you Bhai @NareshDarji for your help and support.  But I am not able to open the original post. May be @ @ @ErmesT can help me.

Level 10
Solution

@NandKK I don't know if this instruction is exactly the same in the current LG Connect login, or if it's the same between Desktop vs Mobile login. This is how I get to my number in a Desktop login.
> To see your posted photos in Connect. Go to your profile (by clicking your photo icon on the top right).
> Then select "Photos"
> There should be a "View More" under Photos
> Click on "Albums"
> You should see 2 or more albums. If you have not created extra albums, there should be just "Hidden" and "Public".
> The sum of all the photos in all albums should be the total photos uploaded to Connect.

My current workflow, before "moderator status" is this. I was doing this so I won't use Connect photo quota. This workflow should also work for all. I don't know if my "trusted photographer" status gives me more rights, but you can try this to see if it works for you also.
> I use a Desktop computer when creating a longer post, especially of meet ups etc.
> Whatever photo/s I want to share into a post in LG Connect. I upload to Google Photos.
> In Google photos, share those photos into a "Shared Album", it can be an existing Shared Album also.
> Go to the Share Album in Google Photos, and view each photo one at a time. Right click using the mouse, select "Copy"
> Paste (CTRL+V) into the body of your post in LG Connect. And the photo is embedded into the post as a photo embed link. You can check the html view of the post and it is just a link to Google photos.
> Do this for each photo you want to embed into your post in LG Connect.
> I don't believe this way uses any quota of photos in LG Connect. (someone else may correct me if I am wrong).

Try the above on a Desktop and let me know if it works for you.

*You can copy and paste from any other web sources in the same way. But if it's someone else's photo, do check about right of usage and attribute the original owner.

The below is an example of a photo I just copied and pasted as the instruction above from one of my Shared Photo albums in Google Photos. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @NandKK, this is your album of photos stored in Connect: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/media/gallerypage/album-id/66018

and this is yours, @TravellerGhttps://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/media/v4/gallerypage/album-id/114304/page/1

At the moment you are both in a safe side.

There are two posts about managing photos in Connect, one by @TraciC, and one by me.

At the moment both are not visible, due to some adjustement in the Community (please read: Please pardon our dust).

The photo showed by @StephenAbraham is embedded with a procedure explained in the post written by Traci, that will be visible soon.

Deleting photos in a post is always possible, but of course the better solution is to replace it with an embedded picture. As you don't have an urgent need on the photos subject, please write back in a month.

Thank you

Ermes

Level 10

Thank you so much @ErmesT for helping us out. 

I am glad to know that still I can upload approximately 800 photos on connect.from today onwards I will keep the record of uploaded photos. 

Thanks again @ErmesT & @NareshDarji

Level 10

Heartiest thank you @StephenAbraham sir for helping me out. 

Level 10

@StephenAbraham thank you so much steve for your advice. This trick for uploading photo is really helpful.

I also use a Desktop computer while creating any longer post. From today onwards I will do the same for embedding any photo in connect post.   

I also tried right now for uploading this photo.

thanks @StephenAbraham once again.