BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How to handle reptile that accidently found in work environment

I have a question about procedure or work instruction for handling reptile that come inside to our work environment especially for snake and monitor lizards.

How to catch up and send back to the nature without harming this animal.

Regards

Budi

Note : @Gio51x , @RiverDefender and @SUDIYAH do you have any suggestions ?

Monitor lizards accidently come to an electronic plant.Monitor lizards accidently come to an electronic plant.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Bogor, Kampung Parung Jambu, Bogor City, West Java, Indonesia
4 comments
Level 10

Re: How to handle reptile that accidently found in work environment

@BudiFXW wrote:

I have a question about procedure or work instruction for handling reptile that come inside to our work environment especially for snake and monitor lizards.

How to catch up and send back to the nature without harming this animal.

Regards

Budi

Note : @Gio51x , @RiverDefender and @SUDIYAH do you have any suggestions ?

Monitor lizards accidently come to an electronic plant.Monitor lizards accidently come to an electronic plant.

Wauww...

Saya pikir Anda benar.  Ini Pertanyaan bagus.  

Beberapa kali terlibat diskusi tentang menyelamatkan diri, lingkungan dari binatang melata ini. Dan mengembalikan ke habitat semula. 

Mungkin @BudiFXW@ bisa buka https://m.facebook.com/ciliwungrchttps://m.facebook.com/ciliwungrc

Semoga membantu.

Salam

FJoe

Level 10

hello dear friend 

@BudiFXW 

What a beautiful reptile looks like an iguana or a large-scale lizard, what's the name of this reptile?
you have to bring it back to its natural habitat and in the meantime give it to eat and drink, maybe take it to lunch at Mc Donald's I see it well while devouring a double hamburger ... and drink Coca Cola ...

joking aside, congratulations for the photo!

it can happen that a reptile enters an establishment.

GIO'. 

Level 6

Yup, you're right @RiverDefender. Pak @BudiFXW, we know community organization called Ciliwung Reptile Center consist of young people that concern about herpetofauna conservation and education for people about the animals. They would happy to help rescuing animals (mostly reptile) and send them back to their natural habitat. They have hot line (please check in their FB page). 

If it's not a dangerous animals, we can always catch them by ourselves and then send them back to the habitat or we ask help from the rescuing team. 

But, it's better to assume that it's dangerous if we don't have enough knowledge especially if the animals are snakes. Let the team handle it. From what I know, CRC already did many activities rescuing the animals. Cek their social media on FB (link is already in @RiverDefender post) and Instagram (@ciliwungrc

Level 8

kebetulan saya anak kehutanan pak. Sebelum mengirimkan hewan atau materi yang sifatnya membahayakan seperti itu biasanya perlu izin dulu pak. Kalau seperti satwa sendiri, biasanya ada karantina sebelum atau pas mau dikirim gitu. Memang rumit prosedurnya kalau mau mengirimkan satwa kaya reptile dan sebagainya itu @BudiFXW