Thongpham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How to go to Nam Dan from Hanoi

How to discover Nam Dan - Nghe An .

If you start from Hanoi. You can go by train, province bus or limousine. 

It's about 300km from Hanoi to Vinh city and 18km to go Nam Dan. 

I advise you moving by train, because it's safaty, and you can sleep in during trip. It helps you not tired for long trip. And you should go at 22h, by a train have name NA1. This train run slow, but it will bring you Vinh city at 5 am. If you move on SE train, you will arrive son, about 3 am, it's to early to catch bus from train station to Nam Dan. You will wait 2-3 hours until have first bus.

If you catch taxi, you will pay 200.000 VND for 18km. 

This is some information may help you have good choice .

Nam Đàn, Nghe An, Vietnam
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: How to go to Nam Dan from Hanoi

Hello @Thongpham,

Welcome to Connect. 

This information will be very useful for other Local Guides that might travel to Hanoi. But it will be great if you can share pictures of beautiful places in Vietnam so that other Local Guides can see the beauty of the country. 

To make your post more interactive, I recommend you to read this article What makes a good post? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: How to go to Nam Dan from Hanoi

Hi Angie,

This is my hometown. So I see in near time there are a lot people to go to there. I want to let them some tips useful. I know if I enclose some pictures, they will feel clear but I just take picture for my personal. If have any pics can public, I will do it. 

Thanks.