PhúQuốcƠ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to fix Google my maps on IOS

Hi everybody !
I have google my maps and in this time i dont know why google my maps cant dislay on IOS ( web and android still work ).
i dont know how can i fix it ?

postlocal.jpg

Street View Trusted Photographer | Phu Quoc Island
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: How to fix Google my maps on IOS

Hello @PhúQuốcƠ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  

Google my Maps isn’t available for iPhone or iPad, but you can view your My Maps using Google Maps. For more information about this feel free to check this article : Introduction to Google My Maps.

I hope that this will help you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @PhúQuốcƠ,

Thank you for reaching out to us.  

Google my Maps isn’t available for iPhone or iPad, but you can view your My Maps using Google Maps. For more information about this feel free to check this article : Introduction to Google My Maps.

I hope that this will help you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Dear Ivi_Ge !
the problem is i cant view my map on IOS in-this-time .
J.,

Street View Trusted Photographer | Phu Quoc Island
Google Moderator

Hi @PhúQuốcƠ ,

As I mentioned My Maps isn’t available for iPhone or iPad so you are not able to download it. However you can view your My Maps using Google Maps.

Please check this article: View your My Maps using Google Maps where you can find the instructions. 

P.S. Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Level 9

Hi @PhúQuốcƠ,

It was a known issue to the Google Maps Team. With the recent update it is fixed. Please do check it.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube