JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to find the most popular Ideas

@NeerajKumarIndia That is indeed probably the idea with the most votes of all ideas, but I did not include it because, although it is not labeled 'perks', if you read the content it turns out that a big part of it is about getting perks for high level LGs (and perk-posts were deliberately left out). Plus this post is shown on top of the overall list more or less ever since beginning of Idea Exchange, so it is seen much more often than any other idea, which helps to explain the extremely high number of votes.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

@JanVanHaver Gracias por su trabajo, la dedicacion que implica y el compromiso. Apoyo su idea.

LuaPL
Connect Moderator

Es un gran post este, que compartiste @JanVanHaver, y una triste realidad que merece sierra atención de mejorar la interface que tiene el tablón de ideas, es verdad que está en periodo de Beta, pero en algún momento tendría que superar este estáis y contar con mejores herramientas de evaluación y búsqueda de ideas, lo mismo de juntar las ideas que son duplicadas.

Farid.

Connect Moderator

Updated the number of likes & ranking.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

I've just updated the number of votes again, and I have now also added the current position in the list and between brackets the previous one - so the "3. (4)" in front of the Idea by @Amiran means that it is now number and used to be nr. 4 - congrats to Amiran!

If you come across other Ideas that are not related to Perks and have received more than 25 votes, just add a comment to this post and I will add them to the list during the next round of updates.

Level 10

Thanks for this information dear @JanVanHaver. Hope our ideas be applicable.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Anonymous
Not applicable

Betreff: How to find the most popular Ideas

@JanVanHaver

I saw that

How to write quality content for Connect...

in your list is already implemented. You can still vote for it, but I thought perhaps you might want to remove it from the list the next time you will update it or at least add a comment "implemented" to the entry...

Connect Moderator

Betreff: How to find the most popular Ideas

Great feedback @Anonymous. I was already planning an update in the coming days, so I will certainly take that into account. There's probably some additional ones by now with 20+ votes.

It's a shame, by the way, that the LGC Team is not making more noise about ideas being implemented. One always has to find out 'by accident'

Connect Moderator

I just made a major update to the list - as it turned out ever more ideas are now getting ever more votes 🙂

Congratulations to @StephenAbraham@NABILazeez@MahabubMunna@davidhyno@ShravanJain@NandKK@MWJones@Sayo and @OmerAli for now having an idea in the list of top-voted ideas!