tanishkkaim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

How to find local guides in my area?

To whom so ever it may concern,

Please be helpful and make me know that how I can find the local guides in my area. 

Spoiler
By finding them, we can make the Google maps better.
There'll be helping hand for each other.

A team is always better than a single person.

Delhi, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How to find local guides in my area?

@tanishkkaimhi

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

You can find your area local guides by using connect search option with your area name ..

Otherwise there are a very easiest way to find your area local guides by joining with Google supported unofficial Community in your nearby city or area just visit this my map

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

@tanishkkaimhi

Welcome to Local Guides Connect Forum and Thanks for your Posting on Connect....

You can find your area local guides by using connect search option with your area name ..

Otherwise there are a very easiest way to find your area local guides by joining with Google supported unofficial Community in your nearby city or area just visit this my map

Level 2

@ShafiulB wrote:

@tanishkkaimhi

Thanks for your help!

Level 2

@tanishkkaim wrote:

To whom so ever it may concern,

Please be helpful and make me know that how I can find the local guides in my area. 

Spoiler
By finding them, we can make the Google maps better.
There'll be helping hand for each other.

A team is always better than a single person.

Thanks so much for your help!