JohnPeter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

How to find My first contribution & Date of Joining

Hi,

I am very curious about the date of my Joining as Local Guide in both Google Map & Local Guide Connect. 

Also, I am very interested to see my first contribution like 

1.  First Photo
  2. First Review
  3. First Rating
  4. First Editing
  5. First Adding
  6. First Video

Is there any easy way to know all these things? If this feature is added to connect, it will be a very colorful memory. 

Thanks in advance,

John Peter 

11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How to find My first contribution & Date of Joining

Hi @JohnPeter

Thank you for this post, this can be absolutely interesting to know (oh, memories)

I think that Idea exchange is the most appropriate place for this kind of proposal 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JohnPeter

Interesting question. I am also very much into all kinds of statistics.

You can check your badge for the 1st post on Connect. I see that you earned the badge for the first post on 23th of March 2018.

About these contributions on Google Maps, you can see your Google maps account. Choose reviews photos or edits and scroll down. That way you should see your first contributions.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks dear @ErmesT, I will transfer this post under idea exchange.

Level 10

Thanks dear @VitB for informing me about my date of joining in connect. Very interesting to know!

Level 9

Thanks dear @ermest, I will transfer this post under idea exchange.

Hie @JohnPeter,

Unfortunately you can not transfer your post from one section to another. I can tag @MarinSt to transfer your thread from this section to idea exchange and merge with this idea(if possible).

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

Hi again @JohnPeter

You're welcome!

I can even see when you joined Local Guides program and when you reached each Local Guide level. But these are confidential personal information so I am not gonna share them here publicly without your permission.

Thank you for your participation in the program and have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Dear @VitB thanks once again for giving more surprise. If possible and permitted plz share my date of joining and other details.  From my end no issue. 

Appreciating all your efforts

Level 9

@JohnPeter so far i don't see any options to find such details. But it would be really great if Google adds such option. It will be great to see our progress.

Unfortunately, I cannot share it @JohnPeter. I'm sorry to have lured you.