YK1001's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How-to do post search by Topic Labels?

Under Search, there is a filter for post location (board).

Now under Connect 2.0, Posts are tagged with one or many Topic Labels.  How can we search posts with specific official Topic Labels? 

3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: How-to do post search by Topic Labels?

Hey @YK1001,

This is something that we are looking into.

Should be coming soon.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Thank you very much @GeorgesHR!

It is worth us waiting for.

Level 6

Tha nkyou Georges

You are very helpful to other Localguidesconnect. We all appreciate guides who help other guides! I would especially like to help the guides from all over this World who have written to me and sent help and encouragement.

One of the things I have been doing, is to spread Goodwill and encouragement to those hardworking guides and moderators. Everyone in this World of ours, can use a kind word and a pat on the back for all their efforts and I ask them to post pictures of their countries, not selfies, which I think are a poorer use of this wonderful Connect platform. We are guides first and we can make a difference if we stick to guiding and sharing photos of our countries. We all want to see your awesome pgotos of your geography. We are guides for fixing and improving our documentation of all the wonderful things there are to see. Photos of interesting plaxes and restaurants and pictures of great foods.What about DESSERTS? Some of us don't dribk alcohol, but we have immense sweet tooths! 

ChristineBrandon