JanFlorjancic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to create/add in Conversations by Language new language?

Hello dear Local Guides!

Is it possible to create/add new Language in chapter Conversations by Language?

I would like to create/add Slovenian.

Thank You very much for help and answer!

Best Greetings,
Jan

Škofja Loka, Slovenija
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: How to create/add in Conversations by Language new language?

Hi Jan, although the list of supported languages in that section is not definite, and as the LG program evolves, more language may be coming, as long as Google cannot fully cover Google Moderation of new languages, they won't be introduced. And I do not mean Connect Moderators like myself but Google Employees.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi Jan, although the list of supported languages in that section is not definite, and as the LG program evolves, more language may be coming, as long as Google cannot fully cover Google Moderation of new languages, they won't be introduced. And I do not mean Connect Moderators like myself but Google Employees.

Level 8

Hi @Csaba!

Thank you very much for explanation!

Happy New Year 2018!

Best greetings,

Jan

Level 6

Hello friends!

I also wish to create new language toppic. How can I connect to its moderation?

Thank you for answer!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JanFlorjancic,

In case you still need some help with Slovenian language, you can count on me as I speak Croatian fluently and I also understand Slovenian a bit, even I haven't practised it for a long time. Here you can meet the Google moderators and what languages they speak.

In case you want to post something in Slovenian, you can choose a related topic and share it on Connect. We have the option on top to choose a language and everyone can click on it to translate your posts in English if needed. I hope this helps.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!