davidhyno's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How to create a timelapse video with Theta V!

@DavidTito I would like to learn how to create a tour with 360° photos. I have not been able to connect the photos with street view app, because I do this task by my tablet or my phone. Question: Should I use a PC to connect the photos to make the tour? What do you advise me? Your tour is very professional, I must to say.

@davidhyno, today I played with the Theta Editing app only to animate the 360° photos. It was so funny! I wish I could do more things like these that you do as the pro you are. I keep reading your posts to absorb everything I can🙃

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 10

Level 8

@BeatrizAguilar Thank you reaching out to a Trusted pro as myself listed https://www.google.com/streetview/hire/ 

@BeatrizAguilar @davidhyno, of course, I can Teach, I carry ThetaV and pixel 2 XL all the time.......... But first I would like to inform you that https://www.google.com/streetview/apps/ is undergoing some problems with SV app and it is affecting all Trusted Pro's even myself, the biggest problem is alignment there is a discussion in the Google Maps & Earth Help Forum I am not Certain to how long its going to take Street View to rectify the problem also noted Here

your best bet now is to delete cache and storage data in the Sv app then uninstall and reinstall old version if you can get it, once installed do not update avoid this you may need to repeat this process a few times depending on how often you need it. I do this for a living so I am right up there fighting the problem let me know if you need further help 

check out some of my recent stuff

Level 10

@davidhyno it's a good idea to make videos from our photos. I guess Android Galaxy phone gallery and Google photos also make videos like this..

The video you shared seems bit faster.. is there an option to keep it little bit slower or will that spoil the flow of the video?

Level 10

Hi @GhazalaShah!

Yes, you can slow the video (and automatically also the total playback time) : it's the last options of the app before proceed with the final video!

Have a good day,

David

Level 9

@davidhyno  I wish I had a Theta. I hope to buy one in the future. BTW, this post is missing some images, can you fix that? 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 10

Hi @SaifIS ! 

What images you don't see ? 

Can you specify which is the last image you see or where the image does not appear so you can check it better?
 Thanks again for your advice!
Level 9

@davidhyno  Three images are missing. Have a look on this screenshot. https://prnt.sc/mxupli

Level 9

Yes, now images load perfectly.  @davidhyno