OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to choose for 2017 Summit after Visa Denials!??

I have a question !??

How the team will choose for the 2017 Summit if any of 150 attendees member visa denied!??

@TraciC

New York, NY, United States
21 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How to choose for 2017 Summit after Visa Denials!??

Hi @OSAMA,

As @ErmesT noted earlier, there is a waiting list and persons who are unable to secure the Visa in time would unfortunately lose their spot.  We certainly give every opportunity we can to those persons who are struggling to get the travel Visa but at the end of the day,  obtaining or moving the process forward for the Visa from the country of origin is completely out of our hands.

I am not available to respond on the weekend

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

The team will choose some other member according to the queue. Do you remember that I was the first in the queue? @OSAMA.

Ermes

Level 9

@ErmesT 📣😁 yeah I am the first one who remember that day very well it was a Happy moment 😊😊😊👌👌

So there are another happy moments for other members !!! And of course a sad for who don't get the visa !! Hope they will get it next year ,

@ErmesT wrote:

The team will choose some other member according to the queue. Do you remember that I was the first in the queue? @OSAMA.

Ermes

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP @KlaudiaB @SalmaanN  did you expect to wear a crown of flowers ??

Level 10

I have zero hope for myself @OSAMA bro. 😀😁😂😃😀😁😂😃

Connect Moderator

Well @OSAMA, I think we don't need to be excited, it is not so nice for the friends that wasn't able, for many reasons, to get the Visa.

I think we just need to wait, the time will reveal the names to us.

Ermes

Level 9

Zero hope @BishowvijayaP 😁😂😁😂😁

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I have zero hope for myself @OSAMA bro. 😀😁😂😃😀😁😂😃

Level 9

Yeah you are right @ErmesT , I feel how it's disappointed when they selected then , the visa denied , that's bad Feeling we are so sorry for them , hope they will selected again next year and get the visa ,

@ErmesT wrote:

Well @OSAMA, I think we don't need to be excited, it is not so nice for the friends that wasn't able, for many reasons, to get the Visa.

I think we just need to wait, the time will reveal the names to us.

Ermes

Level 10

The pain because of visa denial will be several times more than the pain that we felt because of being not able to get selected.

So I wish that visa denial will happen for no one. @OSAMA

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP @ErmesT

Yeah imagine all that work and all waiting , and the night results , and the happiness for being selected , and all congrat them then the visa denied , Really bad Feeling 🤐🤐🤐

Hope this not happened again ...

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

The pain because of visa denial will be several times more than the pain that we felt because of being not able to get selected.

So I wish that visa denial will happen for no one. @OSAMA