SuvamP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

How to change the timing of a place in Google Map?

I added a Health centre in a village in Google map.But I want to change the timing of that place.I can edit that timing but can not save.When I exit the edit window there are only 2 options shown to me those are -"keep editing" and "Discard".

13 comments
Level 9
Level 9

Re: How to change the timing of a place in Google Map?

You mean edit the opening/working hours? Are you using the desktop or mobile version? When referring to a specific place it may be useful provide a link: Open the listing and click the Share icon, then tick the Short URL box you'll get a helpful url.

Level 3

Yes I mean opening/closing hours.I am using mobile version.

Connect Moderator

@SuvamP hi ,,

Thanks for your posting on connect ..

If u want to change your business hours just follow me ... 

Open your maps Location then click to Suggest an edits option then ..

suggest an edits . copy.jpg

THEN CLICK TO Add hours option to change the settings ..

hours ,,,.JPG

then submit ...

U can directly post here to correct hours of your place by Give us this place link or Correct hours ..... 

For more info about Edits any place read this  

Level 3

Hello,

I give you the location you edit that.

Level 3

This is the location.Please edit the time Monday-Saturday,Sunday closed,opening hours-9:00am,closing hours-2:00pm

Level 9
Level 9

If this place already exists on the map why not follow the instructions in my first post: Open the listing and click the Share icon, then tick the Short URL box you'll get a helpful url. Then I'll take a look at it

Level 3

I am using mobile version of Google Map.I can't understand clearly what you advised.Because I can't find SHORT URL box.If you can then edit that timing..please..

Level 9
Level 9

On mobile, when you look at the business listing, in the top right corner should be three vertical dots. Click those, click Share, copy the clipboard and then paste here. I can give you advice but I'm not going to make the edit myself

Level 3