Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to change Profile picture on Local Guides Connects

Recently I was trying to change my Profile Picture on Local Guides Connects, But did not find any option to do that. Please guide me.

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
India
30 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How to change Profile picture on Local Guides Connects

Hello @Sovon! Your current profile photo in Connect is pulled from your Google account. I suggest updating your photo in your Google+ account, and your Connect profile photo will reflect the change. 

Hope this helps!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Sovon! Your current profile photo in Connect is pulled from your Google account. I suggest updating your photo in your Google+ account, and your Connect profile photo will reflect the change. 

Hope this helps!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Our account are linked with our gmail account so whatever profile picture are there in our gmail account will appear in our google map. If you change your gmail profile picture then that will by default appear in your google map account.

Level 8

Thank You 🙂 @JeslynL

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 8

@RUPAKB I thought the same, but even after changing the DP on G+ it was not working. So I posted this.

And after Re-Logging it worked.

Level 7

It is not working this way for me.

Mya-Lia Sharizyn
Level 7

Will you tell me how you "relogged"? I logged out then logged back in, but that didn't work.

Mya-Lia Sharizyn
Level 4

How can we request for this to be separated from the G+ account image? I would rather have my companies logo instead of my ugly mug up there.

Level 8

Hi @MusicCityGeeks,

Please post your request at the Feedback board.  Everyone's opinion counts.

Level 8

Hi @DreamingOwl,

Can you try again?

1.  Change your Google profile picture

2.  Logout Connect

3.  Logon Connect again

This way, your Connect Picture should be sync to your Google profile picutre immediately.

Please let us know if it is still not working for you.