Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to capture your own Street View

G'Day PaulPavlinovich

What do you mean?  "Lucio is no longer on Connect..."

I can see Lucio's profile page now. Actually, the latest post was Dec.17, 2018...

Regards,

Toyo

Level 6

Thank you the information. This is what I need to get some streets in my neighborhood on board in Lagos Nigeria.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all!

Thank you so much for your comments and contributions!

@jayholtslander,

Even though Video mode is not available in the iOS version of the SV App, you still would be able to contribute using Interval Mode and Street View Ready Cameras. We will keep you updated on any changes or new options 🙂

@potaro67,

Thank you again for sharing your expert tips with the community! Indeed the embed function is still available for moderators, as @PaulPavlinovich mentioned 🙂

Have a great week!

Level 7

Thank you @Anonymous for the tips,

As I'm shooting with Insta360 one x  in Video mode, The vehicle under the Camera takes too much space for a great photo,

Screeshoot of one of my street-view photo-sphereScreeshoot of one of my street-view photo-sphere

I tried to find a way to blur out the vehicle in vain if anyone has any advice for this let me know. Otherwise, I'll keep sharing my adventures in the same way.

Cheers!

Optimistic in attitude | Photographer by Passion | Helping others Helps | Academically MBA
Level 8

I was wondering about best practices. I have a Theta V that I am going to be using for hiking and biking trails. I have been experimenting some.  Is it best to add a location to a collection or to leave untagged? I noticed that when I added a location that all 50 images were tossed into the Google maps listing 360 tab. This looked cluttered. I was thinking that a really spectacular 360 would get lost in the sea of more mundane images. 

Level 10

Hi, @JaneBurunina

Congratulations on reaching the exit of the tunnel.
I shot this tunnel with Video Mode, but because I can not get GPS data, I could not create street view even if I uploaded that video with SV application.
Therefore, I cut out still images from the video, uploaded one by one, and created Street View.

I will introduce a longer tunnel "Ikura cave".

Hi, @Anonymous, 
Although  in current situation that I can not use iframes, I have  establish my posting style like this.
But it will take more work than before. Please do provide us a more convenient way, thank you.

Thank you for telling me important information.
Lucio is rich in knowledge. I am looking forward to the day when I can discuss with him here.

Hi, @Karatrick
Your SV is great.
I think that your SV is sufficiently useful as it is.

Google official SV seems to be erasing his vehicle by shooting front, rear, left and right pictures at the time difference while moving, synthesizing them. The principle of operation differs from the Video Mode of the SV application.

Hi , @rpjjpr
I am worried about the same. However, I am giving up.
I think that we should highlight sights by picking up in different blogs and reviews.
I believe that it is only nessesary that the 360-degree pictures have the correct date information at the correct coordinates.

Level 9

Useful post for us @Anonymous informatic content ,thank you for sharing with us....

Anonymous
Not applicable

How you can control camera on the roof of the car? Is shooting automatically? What about video mode?

Level 8

Hello @Anonymous very informative post, I will share this post in my unofficial Local Guides Community Facebook Page "Gazipur Local Guides". Hope it will help new members to do best.

Level 9

Thank you @Anonymous for your important tips.