VickyO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to become a local guide level 5 in 9 days

I joined google local guide just for fun and to share my experiences with google on where I visit with pictures. However, when I realized how much my contributions was helping local visitors, it ignited my almost lost passion in geography and i made a commitment to help improve google map. I embarked on a 10 days journey of making Mombasa be known. 

I created 15 new places, added 200 new photos of places with 200 reviews and answered 1000 questions and moved from level 2 to level 5 in just 9 days.

Now I am on the move to make google map greater, better and more informative.

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
6 comments
Googler

Re: How to become a local guide level 5 in 9 days

Wow @VickyO thanks a lot for your efforts and contributions! Congratulations on reaching Level 5! I really hope you keep contributing and impacting other users' experiences when using Google Maps.

Level 10

Really inspiring! Congratulations!

Incidentally, now you are eligible for #lgsummit17 application!!!!

Level 8

Thank you @JuanCh I am working round the clock to become a trusted google photographer. I am window shopping for a Camera then have the best shots of all my cities and villages in Kenya and anywhere I will visit.

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
Level 8

Thanks big @LucioV. Now I will make application for #LGSummit17 and looking forward to make the best friends in the world.

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
Level 7

Wow, so much passion. Kudos! Will soon join you at level 5. 

Level 9
Level 9

@VictorO wrote:

created 15 new places, added 200 new photos of places with 200 reviews and answered 1000 questions and moved from level 2 to level 5 in just 9 days.

Can you post some links to your places, photos and reviews to learn from your technique?