OmerAli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

How to become Google Trusted StreetView Photographer

Dear Community Members

I hope you would be doing good. Well, I would start with a brief introduction.

I am a Level 4 Local guide and mostly cover my local areas in Malaysia and Pakistan. Now that I am back in Pakistan and realized that there's so much to be done with the information, photos, 360 street views across Pakistan.

I am a passionate photographer and coming from Computing background, I pretty much edit and work on my photos myself. I found out about this opportunity to apply for 'Google trusted photographer' and to be honest have no clue as in

1.    What the program is all about?
  2.    How can I participate and be a part of it?
  3.    Do I qualify? 
  4.    Do I need some special gear to carry out that kinda work?

I am sure that the community members will guide me through and correct me if I am missing a point here.

Thanks for your time

cheers

-omer

Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
6 comments
Level 10

Re: How to become Google Trusted StreetView Photographer

@OmerAli salam Vai sab .

you need to take 360 pic use any google camera supported mobile pr 360 camera  and uplod . when 50 photo approved they send you confirmation  mail for trusted photographer  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Hi @OmerAli

Please, have a look at these two topics:

They will answer most of your questions. If not, keep asking.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your prompt reply. Could I also ask another question? Does google counts all the previous 360 photos that I have uploaded to maps or is it something that Google just rolled out? P.S. I might be missing some key points here, as in I believe that google rolled out this 'Trusted Photographer' program recently, but I could completely wrong on that
Level 7

Hello, I think you can start and find many of your answers in the following links:

How to become streetview photographer

How to take and publish 360° photography

explication about street view photography

Have a nice read 😉

Level 7

@Omer21 wrote:
Thanks for your prompt reply. Could I also ask another question? Does google counts all the previous 360 photos that I have uploaded to maps or is it something that Google just rolled out? P.S. I might be missing some key points here, as in I believe that google rolled out this 'Trusted Photographer' program recently, but I could completely wrong on that

Dear OmerA !
This is problem i got last time .
I Use ThetaS and upload 360 photo from PC to google Maps and over 60 photo but i cant up Google Street View Strusted baged.

for StreetView Strusted Baged u need download Streetview App on IOS or Android and Login ur google acc to this app. next step u will see notificate from this app and email invited Like that.
IMG_4767.PNG

Street View Trusted Photographer | Phu Quoc Island
Level 6

You need the app! Thank you for this insight! Happy snapping, fellow googlers!