gowthamselvam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to avoid queues at Heritage Monuments of india

Hi LGs, 

I have seen many tourists standing in the queues at the heritage monuments of India. Especially if it is an weekend, the visitors will get frustrated standing in the queues and wasting their precious time.

Very nice initiative by  Archaeological Survey of India by providing tickets in online to stop wasting time in queues.  

Steps to buys tickets in online for heritage monuments of India: 

1.  Visit Online Ticket Generation website  of Archaeological Survey of India A screenshot of  Aarcheological survey of india websiteA screenshot of Aarcheological survey of india website

2.  Select City > Select Monument > Select Date > Select Time (time selection will be at few monuments)

3.  Choose the basic detail ( Indian, Foreigner , SAARC Countries, BIMSTEC Countries) 

4.  Enter your name, age , gender & ID (optional ) and click add ( All the visitors name can be added here ) 

Note : No charges are applied for Children. If Age is less than 15 year

5.  It will display the summary ( you can cross verify the details and total amount to be paid )

6.  Accept the term & conditions  

7.  Enter your mail id and proceed to make payment 

8.  Make payment with Credit card ( Visa/Mastercard/Rupay/Dinnersclub International) / Debit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Rupay) / Netbanking ( Only indian banks )

9. After successful payment , Download option will be available to download the ticket and an email will be sent your mail id. 

10. Visit the place > Show your online ticket > Ta da !! 

Hope this information is very helpful to you guys ! 

#happytravels #savetime #digitalindia #letsguide 

Gowtham Selvam
you are educated by travelling - Solange Knowles
India
11 comments
Level 8

Re: How to avoid queues at Heritage Monuments of india

Hi @Aruni , 

Kindly help me in selection of category, whether this article can be added in travel ?

Gowtham Selvam
Former Google Contributor

Hey @gowthamselvam,

This is such a helpful post. Thanks so much for sharing your tips and knowledge with others! 

I'd say that this post fits equally well in the How-tos and the Travel section of the community, so I believe choosing both of them as tags, as you did, is a correct approach. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @NadyaPN , 

you are welcome & Thank you so much for your valuable comment ! 

Gowtham Selvam
Level 9

Thank you very much for this thread @gowthamselvam. It will help others to book ticket without going through rush in front of any heritage/monument.

Much appreciated. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 8

Hi @deepakjhic , 

you are welcome ! yeah it helps to avoid the rush ! 

Thank you for the appreciation .

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

Hi @gowthamselvam thanks for your information.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @gowthamselvam,

Thanks for taking your time to share this information on Connect. It is indeed very useful for the local people as well as all the visitors to the Heritage monuments of India.

I’m going to move your post to the Local Stories board on Connect where the Local Guides from all around the world share their local experience and trending information for their local area.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @Gurukrishnapriya 

You are welcome. This facility is available for all the monuments in India. 

Gowtham Selvam
Level 8

Hi @KatyaL ,

Thank you for your appreciation and moving my post to local stories to help other LGs and people.

Gowtham Selvam