IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to add photos under Tagged Offering category in Maps?

How to add tagged offering in Maps ?

Caption: A screenshot of Tagged offering feature in Google Maps.Caption: A screenshot of Tagged offering feature in Google Maps.

@BorrisS @Aruni @Petra_M @FaridTDF @sonnyNg @ErmesT @PoliMC @AngieYC 

A very Good moring to all Google moderators and all my fellow local guides. Yesterday i was adding photos for a place so i decide to make a post related to "Tagged Offering in Maps".

I think still some of my friends are not aware about this Map feature so i am sharing some basics steps for this process.

STEP:1 Choose a place on maps whose photos you want to add.

Go to the "Add photos" option.Go to the "Add photos" option.

STEP:2 Add photos related to the place which is related to that shop.

Select photos which you want to add.Select photos which you want to add.

STEP:3 Add dish name in this category, for example in my picture dish name is RASGULLA so i'll choose this category in tagged offering feature.

Add dish name which is related with your picture.Add dish name which is related with your picture.

STEP:4 Bonous points, which i got by using "tagged offering" in maps.

BONUS POINTS (TAGGED OFFERING), i got +12 points by using tags in my photos.BONUS POINTS (TAGGED OFFERING), i got +12 points by using tags in my photos.

Moolchand Sweets, Shiv Chowk, Civil Lines South, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
4 comments
Level 9

Re: How to add photos under Tagged Offering category in Maps?

Connect Moderator

Es un gran post el que nos traes @IshantHP_ig , yo soy uno de esos usuarios que no conocía esta opción, gracias por compartir 

Farid

Former Google Contributor

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for the notice!

You can find the instructions also in Tag dishes on Android article. Unfortunately, this option is available only on Android operating system. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for the mention, it is an interesting feature, isn't it? : ]

You are not the only one, @FaridTDF! After that I immediately had to check what I have been missing out.

Kudos to the important detail, @Petra_M!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!