Victoria_v's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to add new places on Google maps?

I sometimes have cases when I do not know the exact coordinates of a place, only approximate ones. Is there a way to add a new place in this case?
For example, a shop Planes@Plaza in Schiphol Plaza, Amsterdam.

I wanted to add photos, but did not find it on Google maps. The place is quite interesting.

00915-800x45000917-800x45000918-800x45000919-800x450

Google maps helped me navigate the airport of Amsterdam, so I would like to specify the location more accurately. But I do not know if it is possible to determine it somehow.

3 comments
Level 8

Re: How to add new places on Google maps?

Hurried to ask a question. Found the location of a nearby cafe, which is on the map. 🙂

Level 10

Wow! I love this place! Is new? Last time I transited at Schipol i didn't see it!

The trick to find something that is already in maps works: just copy and paste the address.

Don't forget to add a photo while adding the place, if you are using Maps on Android.

Level 8

@LucioV ,I don't know  is it a new place or not. Last time I flew to Amsterdam, and flew away from Basel, so I did not go through the airport building. The place is quite unusual, so I decided to add it to Google maps. In general, it is great that Google maps allow you to search for objects at the airport. I was able to find a business lounge when the description on the Priority Pass website was not entirely clear.