Rahulgo8u's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to add image to newly added home address?

I have added a place (Home Address) and it's been approved. But I'm not able to view any option to add photo to it. Can we add photos or not to it?

Rahul Anand
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How to add image to newly added home address?

Is your home a business? @Rahulgo8u

Have you set as a category "home"?

If so, is exactly like to add it to "my place"

If it is not a business and is public visible, you should remove it, because is a not legitimate edit. The purpose of Google Maps is not to share private addresses

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @Rahulgo8u,

Here house or a home is a personal establishment. You can't add a photo or a video to the home address.

Thanks 

Jafar pasha

Level 8

Thanks for the reply @Jafarpasha...I didn't knew that.

Rahul Anand
Connect Moderator

What @Jafarpasha  means, @Rahulgo8u is that your home address is not visible publicly

It is part of "my places" area, where you can add all your place (home, work, friends) for a quick set of your navigation system

Level 8

Is that so? I didn't meant about "My places" @ErmesT, @ I have already added my Home address on Maps and it's been verified as well and available publically. But I am not getting any option to add photos to it

Rahul Anand
Connect Moderator
Solution

Is your home a business? @Rahulgo8u

Have you set as a category "home"?

If so, is exactly like to add it to "my place"

If it is not a business and is public visible, you should remove it, because is a not legitimate edit. The purpose of Google Maps is not to share private addresses

Level 8

I have added in House or Apartment category. Not sure why you are saying we should not add our house address on maps. 

Rahul Anand