flory's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to add a street name?

Hello. I am trying to add a street name. Please help me.

3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: How to add a street name?

Hey @flory,

Thank you for asking. Please read this article Report a missing road on Google Maps which is very useful and it will help you add the missing name of the street.

Please be advised that the Google algorithms analyze different factors, such as the information submitted, the location of the input, your mapping activity, and other factors to make sure everything added to the map is accurate and follows our guidelines.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hey @flory,

Thank you for asking. Please read this article Report a missing road on Google Maps which is very useful and it will help you add the missing name of the street.

Please be advised that the Google algorithms analyze different factors, such as the information submitted, the location of the input, your mapping activity, and other factors to make sure everything added to the map is accurate and follows our guidelines.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Screenshot_20190209-080432_Maps.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Hello @flory,

The message you are seeing is a notification that Google Maps is not yet able to accept edits in the area.

What I can suggest is leaving your opinion via the feedback option, where you can express your desire to see adding a place in that area:

• Open Google Maps and make sure you’re signed in.
  • In the top left, click the Menu and select the Send feedback option
  • Choose Your opinions about Maps, follow the instructions and press send
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!