IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How to Redeem Your Local Guides Red Bus Perk?

Caption: Screenshot of my Gmail in which Local Guides community send a perk of Red Bus.Caption: Screenshot of my Gmail in which Local Guides community send a perk of Red Bus.

Hello everyone! 

I also got a mail of Red Bus perk from Local Guides community and today i was trying to redeem the code of res bus, which Google send me 2 weeks earlier and i saw some peoples are facing problems during redeem the code, so today i am sharing with us the step by step process of this perk. So please follow the 6 basic steps which i am going to share with all of you.

@BorrisS

@Sorbe

@PoliMC

STEP:1 Download the red bus app from playstore, login/sign up and select your location where you want to go. 

Caption: Interface of red bus app after loginCaption: Interface of red bus app after login

STEP:2  The search option will show you various buses among the two destinations, for example i was trying to find the buses from Delhi to Dehradun.

Caption: Various buses are available, you have to choose on the basis of your convinienceCaption: Various buses are available, you have to choose on the basis of your convinience

STEP:3 Select the buses on the basis of ratings, price.

Caption: Various buses between Delhi to DehradunCaption: Various buses between Delhi to Dehradun

STEP:4 It'll show you the various seats, you can choose which you want

Caption: Seating plan inside busCaption: Seating plan inside bus

STEP:5 Enter the details

Caption: fill the details.Caption: fill the details.

STEP:6 THIS IS THE MAIN STEP FOR THE WHOLE PROCESS, HERE IT ASK ABOUT THE OFFER CODE

Enter the redeem code here which you got in gmail.

Caption: This is the main step of the whole process, because it finally ask- Got an offer code ?Caption: This is the main step of the whole process, because it finally ask- Got an offer code ?

When you enter the Redeem code and click on apply it directly subtract the amount (which you got in offfer).

I hope you understand my words, i try my better to explain you. If you have any further query, write here.

Happy New year to all of you and enjoy your Red Bus perk 🙂

Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: How to Redeem Your Local Guides Red Bus Perk?

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

First of all congratulations to you for getting this perk. I redeemed this perk second time. Using first code(I got last year) I traveled to Shimla and this time I booked a ticket from Roorkee to ISBT Delhi(It was not a good journey though). I hope you'll also enjoy your journey. 

We're not allowed to share private information publicly here on connect. I recommend you to edit your post and remove/blur the second last screenshot. 

Your thread is very helpful and there is no need to mark this thread as solved, because this is not a question/query. 

Hie @GhazalaShah, RedBus is only available in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia and Peru apart from India.

@Harpal #IshantHP_ig #GhazalaShah, If you're not travelling anywhere, you can share code with your friends/family. 

Good day

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Thanks for sharing. I liked the way you made the use of screenshots.

Even I have received Redbus perk but I don't travel in it. Can I give it to someone?

Level 9

Level 10

Is this bus service also available in Pakistan? I guess it's not. 

Level 9

Level 10

Level 9
Solution

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

First of all congratulations to you for getting this perk. I redeemed this perk second time. Using first code(I got last year) I traveled to Shimla and this time I booked a ticket from Roorkee to ISBT Delhi(It was not a good journey though). I hope you'll also enjoy your journey. 

We're not allowed to share private information publicly here on connect. I recommend you to edit your post and remove/blur the second last screenshot. 

Your thread is very helpful and there is no need to mark this thread as solved, because this is not a question/query. 

Hie @GhazalaShah, RedBus is only available in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia and Peru apart from India.

@Harpal #IshantHP_ig #GhazalaShah, If you're not travelling anywhere, you can share code with your friends/family. 

Good day

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Level 6

i tried in the same way but iam having error message like "invalid/expired". so i send a email to redbus team.

image1.png