TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Am not able to reddem this Perk: Free 12-month trial of Google One

Hi @Aloknath,

Thank you for reaching out about the Google One perk for Local Guides.

I'm going to merge your post to the main topic about this How to Redeem Google One Offer

Please note, that you will receive a message with instructions to troubleshoot.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

Hi,

i tried to redeem but it shows that i the code maybe wrong or invalid. i have attached the screenshot below. kindly assist me.redeem.jpg

Level 6

How to Redeem Google One Offer

redeem.jpg

Google Moderator

Re: Perks not redeem

Hello @Hardikkhanesa,

There’s no redemption code needed for this perk. Just click “Redeem Now,” select a form of payment, and you’ll be on your way. The form of payment is needed to ensure there’s no disruption in service if you decide to keep your membership. If you cancel before the trial is over, you won’t be charged.

If you’re having issues redeeming the perk, here are a few tips:

• The Google One trial is only available for Google Accounts ending in @gmail.com.
  • The Google Account that you use to redeem the trial should not currently be in use for a paid Google One or Google Drive subscription.
  • The Google Account needs a valid form of payment on file, with a billing address in a country where Google One is available.

For any other questions, please visit the perk Terms and Conditions or the Google One help center.

I am merging your post to an ongoing thread about this topic - How to Redeem Google One Offer

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @feelinghearts89

I'm going to merge your post to the main topic about this How to Redeem Google One Offer

Please note, that you will receive a message with instructions to troubleshoot.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

While trying to add cards for verification it's giving me an error. "Transaction Declined: Invalid Payment Method" For my All Debit cards.

@FelipePK

Level 6

Google Perks

I would like to know how to redeem the perks which has offered as  free 100 Gb for 6 months - As soon as i upload the details with offer code (It appears as invalid code).

Perks given to local guides will be expiring soon.

Just would like to know to how to redeem it.

regards,

Vijay

Level 7

Facing exactly the same thing. Did you find a solution to this?

Level 7

How to Redeem Your Local Guides Perk

Im a local guide of level 6. two days ago google send me an email, in that email google is offering me to upgrade google drive storage to 100 gb for 6 months and said that redeem it before 28 december. so, please tell me how i redeem. i m clicking on redeem option >then i click on join for free > on the payment page subscribe option is faded. please solve this problem.google pay.PNG

Level 5

Hi there, I've got that email too. The code I was sent though, doesn't work.. What can I do?