TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

My Google One perk for free 6 month trial has been expired on 28 dec. by any means can i redeem it. or is there any support number/email to contact google one team.

Former Google Contributor

Re: google local guide perk , Rs 100 INR deducted from the credit card

Hello @Tomvicc,

Thanks for reaching out!

I believe @gowthamselvam has provided you with an answer to your question.

I am letting you know that I have merged your post to the already existing thread about this perk - How to redeem Google One offer

Here you will be able to seek answers to already asked questions as well as follow the overall discussion on this matter.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: New perk: How to Redeem Your Local Guides Perk

I got redeem coupon to100gp free storage for local guide.Now I need redeem code for activation.

Level 8

Problema ao Resgatar o Beneficio Google One

Hoje recebi um formulário de satisfação sobre o benefício do Google ONE, e nele escrevi que NÃO consegui resgatar o beneficio concedido como Local Guide. Fiz diversas tentativas mas não tinha com avançar o formulário sempre dava erro. Gostaria de ter a chance de poder usufruir deste beneficio. 

Re: Problema ao Resgatar o Beneficio Google One

Olá @AlessandroLino,

Nós vamos lhe contatar particularmente com informações de como proceder para estar recebendo esse perk. 😃 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @sachithanandam16

We will contact you privately soon. 😃 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Please help me too @FelipePK,

my google one free perk has been expired on 28 dec, because i was unable to redeem it as it was not accepting my credit cards. Please let me know how i can redeem it as it is already expired on 28 dec 2018.

Hi @AfrozQ

Thanks to reach us out. We also will contact you privately soon. 

Level 10

Rest be assured @AfrozQ, the team will do the needful

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Re: Problema ao Resgatar o Beneficio Google One

Ola Felipe, muito obrigado. Já respondi ao e-mail recebido com as respostas ao questionamento. Aguardo nova ajuda pois não foi o suficiente.