cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google Perks

Hello @vijaygvblr,

Thanks for reaching out!

I will contact you privately regarding this matter.

As a side note, I will merge your post to this already ongoing thread about the subject, How to Redeem Google One Offer. Here you will be able to keep yourself updated on any issues regarding this perk.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Prank Mails

Hello @uraj,

Just click “Redeem Now”, select a form of payment, and you’ll be on your way. The form of payment is needed to ensure there’s no disruption in service if you decide to keep your membership. If you cancel before the trial is over, you won’t be charged.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: How do I use the Idea Exchange?

My coupon code showing InvalidScreenshot_2018-12-17-21-23-06-18.png

Hi @Aayush_taragi,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I am going to send you a message with instructions on how to proceed further.

By the way I've merged your post to the How to Redeem Google One Offer thread, because it is more suitable to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@Aayush_taragi

For your privacy, can you also please edit your post, removing the screenshot with your email address?

Please remember that this is a public board, we discourage Local Guides to share personal information in the community.

Thank you (@MashaPS)

Google Moderator

Hi @Aayush_taragi,

Please note that I've removed the image showing your email address from your comment.

As @ErmesT rightly pointed out, we value everyone's privacy. We don't advise Local Guides to share theirs or someone else's private information publicly on Connect.

Level 1

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

I think our Mods should create a separate sticky thread about the issue of redeeming this promotion. 

Level 7

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer

I have  the same issue to redeem the Google one 

the message I get while redeeming is this 

g1.png

Level 6

Re: Bug in Google One Perk

Hi, I cant redeem the google one offer, When i click on redeem now then it's saying... "Can't redeem offer The offer has already been used, but you can still sign up for Google One" I haven't shared this email to anyone, despite that i am seeing this message.

I am placing video and screenshot for further clarification.

Regards,
DushyantScreenshot_20181220-003337.jpg

Web Master,
Explore Quotes

Re: Bug in Google One Perk

Hi @explorequotes,

Thanks for reaching out.

I'll contact you privately with further instructions on this matter. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!