cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Google perk for me from Google

Dear @ArchitOjha mine & my friends are working

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: Google one perk

You are really right, dear @Yash

Hope our dedicated work & active participation, will allow us to retain the perk, I hope (God willingly)

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: Great Appreciation from google for a local guide

@bhaskar_arin

Thanks for tagging me and sharing vital information with me.

Cheers!!

Vijay Desai.

Level 6

Google Local Guide Gift 2018

Many of the local guides are getting the nails which is having the subject,"Perk: Free 6-month trial of Google One for Local Guides"
These are Google's way of showing gratitude towards the work done by the local guides and i like it, it's generally for the guides above or equal to level 6.
This is fine by me. 
But the problem occusrs when not everyone on the this level or even more than that not getting this perk related mail. 
And one of those unlucky people, here is one this writing this. 
So why is this happening to us, i want an answer. 
Thank you. 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google one debits money

Hello @Yash,

Thanks for reaching out!

It seems like you worked it all out with the help of other Local Guides.

I am simply letting you know that I will merge your post to a post covering all the known issues with the perk. Other Local Guides may be able to find a answer in you post too. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Google Local Guide Gift 2018

have you consider it might also be the quality of their contribution?

Re: Google Local Guide Gift 2018

Hi @Abhivanshi,

This perk was sent to a limited number of Local Guides as per availability through Google One. The Local Guides program is constantly evolving. Perks may be offered from time to time. To maximize your chances of being eligible for a future perk opportunity, continue to add high quality contributions to Google Maps. If you have a suggested partner, or a perk you would like to see offered in your area, we welcome your feedback in the comments below. Please also be sure that your email preferences have perks emails enabled by visiting Local Guides home.

P.S.: I merged your post with this thread, as they both share the same subject line.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: We took Connect Live to Tokyo!

@brittym@cbos-NYCI recently got some perks from Google guides. A 6 months Google one subscription. So I hoped due to my current activeness, I would be invited. 

And...

What's +1s? Is there any chance of still getting invited?

Screenshot_2018-12-03-22-22-07-827_com.google.android.gm.png

Rishabh Bansal
Level 9

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG

Hello @GeorgesHR still I'm waiting for any solution/update? I've a video about this problem if you want. Due to privacy I'm not sharing that video because it shows my mail id. Here is quick gif to see the bug.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG

Hello @deepakjhic,

I will contact you in a private message. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!