cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Great Appreciation from google for a local guide

Hi @bhaskar_arin,

This is a great news, congratulations!

By the way I will merge your post to the ongoing thread about this topic How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Google perk for me from Google

@MohitPatni@You can add money into your google account through PhonePe or Paytm, my card was also not being accepted

I used PhonePe to complete this transaction process.

Google Moderator

Re: Can't redeem Google One Offer

Hello @MohammedNahid,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Congratulation on receiving the perks but I will merge your post to the ongoing thread about this topic How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG. Feel free to check it out. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google One Perk ISSUE : Payment Option not being accepted issue

Hello @ArchitOjha,

Thanks for reaching out!

I want to let you know that I am merging you post to the How to redeem Google One offer post. This is an already active thread about issues regarding the perk.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Great Appreciation from google for a local guide

@Petra_M

Thanks for your appreciation. 🙂

Bhaskar
Level 7

Re: First perk from Google

@AngieYC

Thank You

Ya, sure you can merge this thread.

Level 7

Re: Can't redeem Google One Offer

To redeem this perk you need to have atleast ₹130 in your Google Play Account, You can add this money from applications like Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm etc.

Level 7

Perks

Google one local guidesGoogle one local guides

Thank you google for this gift.  

How many people get this Gift..?😜

Vivek J Rathod
Level 8

Do I get to keep Google One Storage if I cancel?

Hi, everyone I have got a perk of a 365 Day Free Trial of Google One. I would like to know, if I cancelled membership at later stage do I get to keep what I have stored or I lose access to everything.

Level 8

Re: First Worthfull Perk to LGs from Google

Checked it perks is turned on .

Shahriar

BD