TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Bug in Google One Perk

Hi @GeorgesHR , from the support link you provided, I read:

"This Offer is limited to new users to Google One in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Japan, India, South Korea and Taiwan only. "

But at least some Italian LG declared to have received the perk; so, is this information updated?

Thanks!

Lucio

Former Google Contributor

Re: Google one perk

Hi @Yash,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Did you know that there is a Google perk for me from Google topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Bug in Google One Perk

Hi @GeorgesHR, Here are the all answer;

1. I'm using account ending with 
  2. India
  3. I'm not a paid subscriber
  4. In payments.google.com I found my home address.

Let me know if there is anything else I can share with you?

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Google Moderator

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG

Hello @LucioV,

Thank you for reaching out, this perk was sent to a limited number of Local Guides as per availability through Google One and at this time, this perk is only eligible for new users only.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG

Thanks @AngieYC so this perk is only for new Local Guides? New in terms of how many months? Nothing for long term LG like me and others? Thanks a lot for clarification.

Level 7

First perk from Google

I got my first perk from Google that is Google One subscription for 6 months for free, this perk has encouraged me a lot to work even more hard.Screenshot_20181128-233422.png

Screenshot_20181128-233321.png

Level 9

Can't redeem Google One Offer

Hello LGC team ,

As a level 9 LG, I can't redeem the  12 month Google One free perk as any attempt  to do so asks me to enter the payment method.

I don't have a bank account and  therefore I can't redeem this perk .

What sort of a perk is this? Why do you give unuseable perks?

@NadyaPN

Thanks,

Level 8

Great Appreciation from google for a local guide

Level 9

Re: Great Appreciation from google for a local guide

hi @bhaskar_arin that's really great and big news for Google local guides. 

Google Moderator

Re: First perk from Google

Hello @Shivam_Bhaskar,

Congratulation on receiving the perks but I will merge your post to the ongoing thread about this topic How to Redeem Google One Offer - TravellerG.

As additional information, Idea Exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program.

To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!