Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How to -Local Guides Clean the World - Education for teeneagers

Level 8

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Thanks I will have something to display soon I'm also trying to think of anything else 

Level 8

Level 9

Hi @DavidTito,

I will continue replying you here instead of in your accessibility meet-up :)))

I think that if we use  this accessibility guide as reference (just a few questions, with detail explanation) and focus on the main big questions it will be easy to follow in different parts of the World; because not every place has the same development about recycling, plastic... And we will have more or less the same style as the LG Team; and maybe one day some of this questions could be added to Google Maps... Easy ones and focus on main topics.

And about the translation. We can make one in English, and then we, ourselves, translate into our mother languages. For example, I can translate it into Spanish, @ErmesT into Italian... and we have LGs friends from France, Germany, India, Indonesia... 

This are just some ideas to help us to give shape to this project :)))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Sorry for responding so late, @AlejandraMaria

I have just submitted the Italian version of the document shared by you to Google. Here is a draft

I also want to add here an interesting Video about the Plastic life cycle. Hope you enjoy it

Connect Moderator

Level 9

HI @ErmesT,

Very interesting video .

Now we have the accessibility guides in many languages, so we can start to do something similar with our "Clean the World"

We can make something similar, easy to read, focus on main aspects and translate into different languages.

This way , when we go to a place we can check if is helping to mantain The World Clean...

For example:

Are there recycling bins?

Recycling bins are differents containers where you can separate the rubbish for a better treatment that helps to mantain Clean the World.

There are no universal colors, but it´s frecuent to separate paper, plastic and glass.

Are there atomizers or diffusers?

The atomizers are small gadgets that are placed in the water outlet of the faucets and that allow water to mix with air. This way you will get a bigger jet feeling with a smaller quantity of liquid, which will allow you to save water.

Are there Renewable Energies?

Renewable energies are those that are obtained from inexhaustible natural resources and generate electricity without contributing to global warming.  

There are different kinds, some of the most common that can be find in a place are Wind Power, Solar Power, Bio-power.

This is what I have in mind. Let´s continue with the BrainStorming...

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.