ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How to -Local Guides Clean the World - Education for teeneagers

@KashifMisidia Yes the data sheet will help build their confidence and planning and to foretell a vision of a goal,

They will be apart of History leading the way LGCTW School Ed is fantastic, any help let me know... anything.

Level 8

@DeniGu once @ErmesT and I get things comfortable I will submit something as well with bit LGCTW School Ed

to let them know I have engaged them which I am hoping it will create more Social Midea chat ..... you never know : -)

Level 8

@LucioV Yes, Thank you for stopping by, The programme has had a bit of a spike, the excitement has taken a course once again...

Level 8

@ErmesT Thank you and I am thinking about a bit more to share in this thread in the aspect of LGCTW School Ed hmmm Maybe a Google Maps or My maps topic something to help explain how two come together I will put some thought into this?          Your thoughts? 

Level 9

A great post @ErmesT,

You are really involved with this important and amazing project.

The guideline is fantastic.

It´s great to have a logo,  t-shirts as the ones  @manulele81 made and  spreadsheets as @DavidTito used.

All of us are taking in consideration how important is to have a Clean World and help to achieve it.

I feel very motivated, make changes in my habits and encourage my students and kids to move in these direction.

Thank you very much for helping us in making a better World.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Yes, I think The spreadsheets may help build confidence in one to find something rather than guessing what to find thanks @AlejandraMaria 

@ErmesT would agree id say

Connect Moderator

I agree of course @DavidTito, @AlejandraMaria

What about to made a "base" spreadsheet and to share the link for everyone to copy and use it?

Level 8

@ErmesT Ok I will draft something up in Google Docs leave it with me ill have it in next few days

Connect Moderator

Yes, so good.

Soon we will have to add in the main post all the link for clean the world support materials @DavidTito

Level 9

It´s a gread idea @ErmesT and @DavidTito.

It´s good to have the spreadsheets Davi is using and make an addaption to our needs :)))

Something easy to use and to have in mind when we go around or having meet-ups.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.