TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How to Create a Post in Connect? - TravellerG

@TravellerG

Certainly it's very informative and usefull for all those new LG's as well as those seniors who might need to sharpen their knowledge as time passes.

I would categorically say that I have learned few tips from you which I wasn't aware of. It means I learned from you. No shame to admit it that I learned from you.

That's should be the spirit within us.

If I made any objectionable renarks, I say sorry.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

Thanks for your motivation @aaryesdee

Your great heart is speaking of your

Own Good qualities .

Thanks Dear . 

I too learn  every day . 

If fact, the flash (lighting) you used in the "Cave", I took it for a class & mentioned your name LG 'RSD'. Thanks for all your contributions 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@TravellerG

I'm deeply touched.

I believe in simplicity. Therefore, I crave to learn and keep temporal lobe of my brain with adequate space

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

Thank you @TravellerG Sir this post is very useful for new lgs who recently joined or going to join  and really like the moto of the thread.

keep these kinds post coming.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich 

🙂

Should we not have a different category for such posts? This seems very hard to understand the valuation of altruistic concerns here. 

I'd stick to the official how-tos  🙂

Level 9

Dear @TravellerG, Thanks for sparing your time and writing in detail about creating a post in connect.  It will be very useful for the newcomers and even for the people like me.  Writing in connect definitely a challenging task and your guidance will be very useful for to us.  You are a real guru and thank you so much for passing on to us your knowledge and learning.  We are eagerly looking forward to read more such articles in the days to come.

SARAVANAKANTH
??
Join with us in the Tamilnadu Local Guides WhatsApp group
Level 10

Great @aaryesdee

Thank you very much,

May God gift you more time to learn, many things - this is one of the best quality, I respect.

If it suits you, kindly refer this post or write the content (in the line of this post), to all the new comers, whom you come accross, please. I am not looking for any credit, honestly, but, genuinly wanted to help, many... Please try..

You know, this post will be out of the board in a day or two, deep burried... (humbly inofrm you, this post is the out put of almost three months of on & Off writting & still needs refinement, I know)

Thanks.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hi Dear @OmerAli,

Thanks for your views; also request you to, kindly read my answer with positive mind.

I have tried to address some of the pains of a new comer, who is absolutely new to the Connect forum. As an example, when i joined, I had numerous doubts, staring from ‘how to start’. Although I had searched in the forum, I could get an hands on reply. Luckily, most of my doubts were answered by LGs and Moderators and the rest, doing trial & error. 

When, I had attended a couple of 'meet-ups', many LGs requested me, to prepare a comprehensive document (few requested for a Video), to prepare New LGs to be comfortable in LG Connect. I too felt the absence of a single document to give the basic, but overall idea of this forum. Hence, I took out time (on & off for almost 3 months, to prepare this post).

I pray that our Connect prepare an Introductory Tutorial, so that any new comer will view it, before registering in LG Connect.

I sincerely hope you got our point.

If time permits, kindly go through the feeling of @Saravanakanth in his reply, for this post.

Thanks, once again

yours TravellerG

Level 10

@TravellerG

Dear Friend

I will certainly try to encourage new joiners in line with your post 

" How to create a post in Connect?'

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

Thank you very much for your valuable reply; I humbly accept your kind words, dear @Saravanakanth.

If it suits you, kindly refer this post or write the content (in the line of this post), to all the new comers, whom you come accross, please. I am not looking for any credit, honestly, but genuinly wanted to help, many... Please try..

You know, this post will be out of the board in a day or two, deep burried... (humbly inofrm you, this post is the out put of almost three months of on & Off writting & still needs refinement, I know)