Detective_Sulyman's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

How to Create Local Community

Please How do you go about creating a local guide community and do i need a particular training on how to do that? if yes how do i have access to that training?

Thank you

Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu
Gombe, Nigeria
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: How to Create Local Community

Hi @Detective_Sulyman

Local communities are no longer supported by Google. In fact, Local Guides Connect is the only official community.

BTW, there is a very active community in your country so, before to start another one, check the existing one. There are great members in there, like @SanyaOdare, @U-royFelixA, @Sagir, just to mention a few of them. I have tagged them for you to be in touch, and planning your future activities inthe best way.

Have a fun in Connect

Ermes

Level 10

Thank you immensely @ErmesT for the heads up. @Detective_Sulyman Kindly let me know the state you reside in Nigeria and I’ll guide you accordingly so you’ll be able attend Local Guides meet-ups and hangouts closest to you. You’ll also have the opportunity to connect with  other Local Guides in your state. If you reside in Lagos, @SanyaOdare will be most willing to point you at the right direction. Welcome again to Local Guides Connect, Sulayman. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Detective_Sulyman

Welcome to this great family.

There is already active community of Gombe Local Guides. I will send you a PM with link to join.

I'm from Gombe based in Lagos.

Nice to know you and looking forward to seeing more of you here.

Thanks for the tag @ErmesT

Kind regards

Sagir.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Thanks a million @ErmesT for the tag. @U-royFelixA and I will do the needful - asap.

Level 10

Thank you @U-royFelixA for the mention. It's highly inspiring to see @Detective_Sulyman indicate that he's from Gombe and I'm almost certain that @Sagir can offer some help as well regarding that region. ...and should @Detective_Sulyman prefers to identify with Lagos Local Guides? He's most welcome.

Level 10

Thank you @Sagir! I trust you to provide necessary info that will be of great benefit to @Detective_Sulyman.

Level 10

Welcome home @Detective_Sulyman and I'm glad that my good friend @ErmesT had already provided you some vital information. Please feel free to relate with @Sagir@U-royFelixA and I - should you need further clarification.

Connect Moderator

Level 7

Thanks that would be great

Sulaiman Abubakar Salihu