SJasourH98's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How to Add Missing Road

How to add missing roads in Google Maps, I try so anytime but it’s Not Applied, tell me the solution.

Bengaluru Local Guide
23 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: How to Add Missing Road

Hello @SJasourH98,

There is only one way to report a missing road via send feedback option. Unfortunately local guides/map users are directly not allowed to add missing road on maps. We can request to add it via send feedback. For more kindly refer to the link below,

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Report-a-missing-road-on-Google-Maps/ba-p/266970

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hello @SJasourH98,

There is only one way to report a missing road via send feedback option. Unfortunately local guides/map users are directly not allowed to add missing road on maps. We can request to add it via send feedback. For more kindly refer to the link below,

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Report-a-missing-road-on-Google-Maps/ba-p/266970

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Jasour,

Thanks for reaching us.

As @deepakjhic have kindly mentioned, please make sure to have your suggestion submitted for the missing road. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 6

I was added a missing road to map but it is not published yet...

Former Google Contributor

Hi @sudarshana

Thank you for adding missing road to Google Maps.

Please have in mind that your suggested changes might take some time to appear on the map since they need to be reviewed beforehand. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello @sudarshana 

There is only a way to report a missing road via send feedback option.For more kindly refer to the link below,

Bengaluru Local Guide
Level 7

1. Thank you for the information. 
Level 7

Adding new Navigation routes

when a new road is constructed or a new underbridge is constructed ,we must have the option to change the navigation to that route ,so that we can help others to quickly locate their destination

Level 8

New road constructions

Hi Google map. I am a local guide from a developing country, Nigeria, who travels a lot within the country using Google map as a guide. In this part of the world there is always a new road construction. We sometimes encounter blocked roads, new construction sites or a dead end as the case may be using the map.

My suggestion is that Google map should allow local guides to help indicate such road blocks or new construction site so that a new route can be planned for others.

ThanksIMG_20190214_142337_0.jpg

ABASS
Level 6

Adding New Roads/Streets to Google map

Hi everyone I am Mohamed from Kenya, Garissa. Most of the time i cannot add missing places to google map because when adding missing places you must show roads or streets and in my Hometown most of the roads or streets are not found in google map. In this regard i would like Google map to allow us as a Local Guides contributors to add new roads or streets names.

Thanks.

Kindly like my post and give out your comments if you agree with me.

Google Local Guide