Did you mean: 
Level 10

رد: How this photographer finds beauty in metro stations

Amazing photos, thank you @AriMar

B
Level 8

Re: How this photographer finds beauty in metro stations

@AriMar, I'm glad you like it. )

Unfortunately, I do not remember the name of the station. It was a year ago. This is the transition between the stations in the center. I walked, I saw, I liked it, and I photographed it. I did not write down the name of the station. There are still colored butterflies flying on frosted glass. The photo, unfortunately, is quite bad, but I do not have the other one. In fact, everything is much more beautiful.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @SergeySud,

Please pitch in this topic and share a station from Moscow. I need to see more of this Moscow metro.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

amazing photos @AriMar. Thanks for sharing

Level 10

Hi @GeorgesHR,

Thank you for ping me. Lets start from my photo published on Connect:

Moscow Metro - Kievskaya Station  (Arbatsko–Pokrovskaya line)Moscow Metro - Kievskaya Station (Arbatsko–Pokrovskaya line)

Kiyevskaya, named for the nearby Kiyevsky railway station, is a station on the Arbatsko–Pokrovskaya line of the Moscow Metro.

Opened in 1953, it is lavishly decorated in the quasi-baroque style that predominated in the early 1950s. The square pylons are faced with white Ural marble and elaborately patterned ceramic tile and the plastered ceiling is decorated with a series of 24 frescoes by various artists depicting life in Ukraine.

The design is dedicated to Soviet Ukraine.

Enjoy more photos in my Album Kievskaya Station (Arbatsko–Pokrovskaya line)

Level 10

These are photos of stations that were opened in 2016-2018. 

New Metro stations of Lyublinsko–Dmitrovskaya lineNew Metro stations of Lyublinsko–Dmitrovskaya line

I like the boundaries of light and shadow in this picture:

Butyrskaya Moscow Metro station, Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya LineButyrskaya Moscow Metro station, Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya Line

This is one photo, without a montage or a special effect.

Enjoy more photos in my Album Moscow's Metro Stations of the Lyublinsko-Dmitrovskaya line 

Level 4

Amazing photos!!!  Keep them coming.

Level 10

A bit of techno art from the Moscow metro.

Troparyovo Metro Station on Sokolnicheskaya Line. It opened on 2014Troparyovo Metro Station on Sokolnicheskaya Line. It opened on 2014

Metro turnstiles at Vystavochnaya  Station on the Filyovskaya Line of the Moscow Metro.Metro turnstiles at Vystavochnaya Station on the Filyovskaya Line of the Moscow Metro.

Level 10

wow @SergeySud your photos are really amazing. You have very nice vision for taking such beautiful photographs. 

share some more. 

Level 10

Thank you, @NandKK,

Unfortunately, for the safety reasons of other passengers, photography with a tripod is prohibited in the Moscow metro. And insufficient lighting makes it difficult to shoot from hands. Therefore, most of photos go to the trash.

I'm going to the metro photowalk right now. Hope to have some new photos to share soon.