SoftwareFlame's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

How much it will take to get a Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge?

As per criteria i have uploaded more than fifty 360 degree photos using SV app and Ricoh Theta S camera. More than 1 week passed i have not got Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge. So can you tell me how much time it will take for the badge.

BhubaneswarBhubaneswar

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
61 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How much it will take to get a Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge?

@SoftwareFlame You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as Trusted. 

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published to Maps.)

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: How much it will take to get a Google Street View Trusted Photographer badge?

For other users experience took 2 to 3 weeks to appear.

Make sure that you fulfill the requirements, load more than 50 approved photospheres on maps.

Level 3

as per this link i have uploaded more than 80 photos , what you say

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/111888350647260171319/photos/@20.2955675,81.3648216,6z/data=!4m3...

Level 7

@SoftwareFlame uploading 80+ photos is really a big achievement ,, keep it up.
Unfortunately my phone doesn't  supports captures with streetview 

Level 3

My concern is the badge nothing else. i have to wait till it get it.

Level 7

I hope you will get it back soon 

Former Google Contributor
Solution

@SoftwareFlame You are eligible to become a Street View Trusted Photographer after you publish 50 approved 360 photos on Google Maps. After you have published 50 Maps-approved 360 photos, please make sure you have turned on the “Available for Hire” switch found in settings in the Street View App. You will then see an invitation in the Street View app to be marked as Trusted. 

After accepting, you’ll then receive an email: please complete the form linked in the email, and, upon verification of your published 360 photos, your information will be listed on the for-hire index within one business week and you’ll have access to the Trusted badge.

It’s important that your images meet our Maps publishing criteria and policies and have a minimum of 14MP otherwise they won’t be published to Maps or count towards your trusted status. (Your contributions page shows all images you submitted including those not published to Maps.)

Level 5

Hello, 

I am getting same issue as softwareflame : 

I posted 50 approved 360 photos and i didn't get the google streetview trusted badge.

When i try to turn on "Available for hire" it does not work with message you need 50 photo.

so what i need to do ? why  "Available for hire" is not working for me and why i did not receive the badge ?

Thanks in Advance for your help 

Level 10

I have the same issue. I have more than 50 published and Maps approved photos but I cannot turn on available for hire. It just show the same message that it require fifty photos. Please help me with this. 

Level 6

Hello, I got accepted for the program on the 5 of January and haven't yet got the access to the badge. Is this normal?

Regards,

Toni Hardcastle