Well done you keep it going 

Level 10

Re: How many views do your photos have?

Congrats @Kangarooshaha

I just crossed 70 million Today.

Best wishes.

Level 7

I think maybe a better perspective would be a views per pic average. That wat you can compare yiurself to other photogs without feeling too bad about things. Like, I have about 4.7 million views on 970 pictures, so about 4900 views per pic. 

It depends on where you live, yes. You're going to get a lot more views in NYC vs Podunk, KS. 

Level 8

I thought I had a lot of views, but dang... the numbers you guys have are amazing.

Level 8

Hi Mrs. @KarenVChin and also everyone on this very insteresting debate

For sure 5.000.000 photos` views is a remarkable level you´ve achieved Mr. @Kangarooshaha and I congratuled you. On the other hand I think looks like relevant on this context to mentioned that all of us have more than one opportunities to contribute to Google Maps, and besides one doesn´t have so many views on photos, maybe he (she) has in the same way, remarkable values on Map´s edition or Numbers of avaliations written or Answeres made or  up-to-date informations about infinite itens on Google Maps. 

Well, I would like to say each of us may be greater on Google Maps according to his (her) habilities, to local characteristcs or many others details. 

Best regards, 

Ricardo

AvaliationsAvaliationsPhotosPhotosQuestions & AnswreresQuestions & AnswreresImpact of our avaliationsImpact of our avaliationsQuality of our photosQuality of our photosImpact of our photosImpact of our photosUp-to-date informationsUp-to-date informationsChanges on Google MapsChanges on Google MapsIn fact we are essentials to "Google Maps"In fact we are essentials to "Google Maps"

Ricardo Costa Val do Rosário
Level 9

Hi @Rcostaval !

If I say it's a great achievement , it will be insufficient to your credit . It's beyond ones imagination . It's simply outstanding  !

It reflects your dedicationband perseverance and sincerity .

Hats off 

Mondrito

Level 8

Good day @MONDRITO

For sure all of us have our values. Nobody reaches level six-seven-eight-nine-ten!!! whitout hard work and merits.

In fact, we are essential part of Google Maps

Yours,

Ricardo

Ricardo Costa Val do Rosário
Level 6

I have a 100 pictures in 360 degrees and 1.526.000 views 

I really dont know how much that is... but i'm very happy 

Level 9

Hi @idaafish !

It's really nice to hear such level through your sincerity.

Mondrito

Level 9

Hi @Kangarooshaha!

It's really great to see your sincerity.

Mondrito