Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

How many photo views do you have?

In April I hit my 100M views milestone (woohoo!!). I know everyone enjoys sharing their Photo View emails so I thought I might create a thread for us all to share on 🙂

What i really like about this milestone are the pictures in this email are from all over the world! The first one is the Google office in Paris, the third is the White House in Washington, D.C., the fifth is a theatre in London. The rest are from New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. New Orleans, and more 🙂  

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 11.12.52 AM.png

For the record, there was an older thread on this same topic here: How many views you got in Google map and @RonneBD hit 30k and @SanyaOdare hit 500k in April (as did @gsubashb4u I assume). 

112 comments
Level 9

Re: How many photo views do you have?

@Corrie that's awesome!  I'm still trying to get near that...  I only have 1,405,473 views... <kicking imaginary rock>  One day maybe...  Anyways once again, that is stupendous!  Congratulations!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 10

@Corrie Wow, What an achievement. Congratulations. 

Level 8

Wow @Corrie 100 million views, amazing! I almost reach you xDSin título-1.jpg

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 9

@Corrie wow. this is amazing. congratulations 🙂

Level 10

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! Thumbs up @Corrie, your 100m views milestone is super-amazing! I'm close to hitting my 1m views milestone very soon.

900K plus views - SanyaO900K plus views - SanyaO

@CorrieD wrote:

In April I hit my 100M views milestone (woohoo!!). I know everyone enjoys sharing their Photo View emails so I thought I might create a thread for us all to share on 🙂

What i really like about this milestone are the pictures in this email are from all over the world! The first one is the Google office in Paris, the third is the White House in Washington, D.C., the fifth is a theatre in London. The rest are from New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. New Orleans, and more 🙂  

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 11.12.52 AM.png

For the record, there was an older thread on this same topic here: How many views you got in Google map and @RonneBD hit 30k and @SanyaOdare hit 500k in April (as did @gsubashb4u I assume). 

Level 8

Hey @Corrie

100M views? What a dream...

I believe that everyone here is trying their best, taking good, creative, and catching photos, but photo views depends much of the place and area popularity.

I mean, the more popular is a place, more people around the world will be searching for that, and high​ly   increasing the view count. It's demand.

So, if any LG's photos here are not getting millions of views, don't get disappointed nether give up. Keep up the good work and enjoy what you do.

😉

By the way, I have 1,8M view count. 🙃Screenshot_20170508-132516-01.jpeg

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor
Level 10

What an achievement @Corrie. Congratulations!

I prefer not to tell my number of views since the score is of less digits. hahahaha

Actually number of views is greatly affected by flux of tourists in a place. This is why I have to be satisfied with less digits. hahaha

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice @Corrie...

I have 1,154,303 views of 741 Photos, mostly from my small town (Mrkonjić Grad), some photos are from Belgrade and few photos from nearby places.

But my Photosphere have better results: 188 Photosphere 707.2K Views...

MapsMapsPhotospherePhotosphere

Update: 12:10.2017

1,938,398 views of 1033 Photos.

189 Photospherical photo 970K vieews.Screenshot_20171012-191450.png

Screenshot_20171012-191547.png

Level 7

Woah Corrie, that view count is crazy! 

I'm really happy to have hit the 6 Million mark over the last month, but as others have mentioned it's best not to really get too hung up on the figure - some of my highest viewed photos are the ones I 'planned' least, so it's difficult to predict which will attract people. Just take great photos from an interesting perspective and if it helps give a sense of the location, it'll help people out!

Google Local Guides - Views.PNG