BK_GAJENDRA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How many members have received LG summit 2017 mail on 19th May, 2017

Hi guys, 

Congratulations to you all who received LG summit 2017 mail yesterday which is going to happen in october 10 at Google Headquarter near San Francisco Bay Area. All of my local guide friends,  as I was expecting to be in LG summit to fulfill my dream but this time also it not happened. So, One thing I got to know that there are thousands of local guides, who are doing better than me in terms of contribution to make our globe better. 

So, now i will give my extra effort to fulfill my dream for sure.  I am believing in 3 things i:e work, life, dreams.

My last message to all fellow local guides those who want to be a part of LG Summit 2018::::::::"Remember why you started. Don't give up, find a way to reach your dream place."

Bk gajendra
7 comments
Level 8

Re: How many members have received LG summit 2017 mail on 19th May, 2017

Thanks for your motivation @BK_GAJENDRA

Keep contributing to Google Maps.

Level 9

@BK_GAJENDRA Thank you inspirations and kind words. 

Level 9

I am expecting you to be in LG Summit,  2018 as you are also doing good @Umashankar

Bk gajendra
Level 9

Most welcome brother @HeyJoe

Bk gajendra
Level 9

Please congratulate our brothers from INDIA who got selected for LG Summit 2017.

1. @DrShaunak from kolkata, INDIA

2. @AslamMo from hyderabad,  INDIA

3. @iDepp from Gujarat,  INDIA

4. @StephenAbraham from kerela,  INDIA

5. @Alam_Shaikh from INDIA 

6. @devNimi

Bk gajendra
Level 8

@BK_GAJENDRA wrote:

I am expecting you to be in LG Summit,  2018 as you are also doing good @Umashankar

Thanks for your advise @BK_GAJENDRA

Connect Moderator

For those that didn't get selected to the Summit, please don't get discouraged. Remember, there are only 150 spots and there are thousands of people applying. Google is looking at different kind of variety of Local Guides to be invited to the Summit. The summit itself is 3 days out of the year, but you get to enjoy being Local Guides for 362/363 days per year 🙂 There will be awesome events going on throughout the world with regards to Local Guides. Make sure to keep an eye on your local communities to join in the fun!