ShahzamanS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: How many days you are banned from adding new places?

Hi @ShahzamanS

I have suffered that kind of problems and some times it is very hard for me to waste my time and effort, but after a long time participating in LG program I have concluded that upload some photos of the place if you added a new place  and edited the name of place and write the address according to the names of roads in order to protect your contributions from the label of"Not Applied ".

As an example I have shared some photos of my contributions list, I had added hundreds of places and the approved places are only 400 and some more, so keep your work up and don't lose courage. 

And join us on our community 

https://plus.google.com/communities/104213454645937256698?iem=1IMG_2005.PNG

IMG_2006.PNG

IMG_2007.PNG

IMG_2008.PNG

IMG_2009.PNG

IMG_2010.PNG

Level 8

Many times my edits are not applied which is frustrating but they don't block me from non approved edits. It could be your app sometimes. Maybe re-download it. My app glitches and shut down when I was in the middle of adding a location, it took me 2 tries. 

Level 7

If you're talking about photos? you won't get credited for more than 5 photos for one place. (maybe this just changed with the new system)

Level 8

Doubt it helps much, @ShahzamanS, but do want to add to the chorus of "don't give up"! I've had several attempted new place creations not get applied -- sometimes more than once. Most of 'em I frankly just assume don't quite fit Google's policy and leave 'em alone. If it's important enough to do it over, though (as a children's cancer hospital would certainly be), it's probably important enough to double-check all the nitpicky little details when trying again. (Greetings from downtown Mankato, by the way. My oncologist's from Karachi.)

P.S. -- it might help to break down your edits into single pieces. So don't change the name and address and marker all in one edit. Just change one thing at a time, that way you'll at least figure out what's going through OK and what's not. (I had to try at least half a dozen different things before finally getting PCs for People moved a few short blocks away to its new location and actual address.)

Level 10

Dear ShahzamanS, hope all's well with you.

About your suggested edits for Google Maps:

What makes a good edit https://support.google.com/maps/answer/7084895

Guidelines for representing your business on Google https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Yes @ShahzamanS.

I face the same situation too.

So then I tweet Local Guides, make some emails .

After some automatic answering email and somebody answering my email. I do what requested.

And everything back to normal again. So don't take it personally.

Lets contributing again.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.