Badruddeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: How many coffee ☕️ Tea 🍵 do you drink a day? Share your favourite place in your city.

Hi @Lynlyn89

Most of the replies average consumption is 5 - 6 or 4 - 5 cups of coffee or tea. 🍵🍵

Thank you for the reply. Yes the edible cup can relieve your hunger with the coffee. 😀

Best wishes Lyn. 🙏

Level 10

Re: How many cups of coffee ☕️ do you drink a day? Share your favourite coffee spot with a review.

Thanks @BishowvijayaP for this delicious cup of tea! 🙂

@BishowvijayaP escribió:

Allow me to distribute the tea @Badruddeen. 😁

for @Badruddeen

for @Fahid

for @ValeriaA_

for @MariaRenee

for @StephenAbraham

... for rest of all.

Cheers!! 😎

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Re: How many cups of coffee ☕️ do you drink a day? Share your favourite coffee spot with a review.

Thanks @Badruddeen for the idea, you allowed me to go through very nice photos, sure I have got the hot drinks, looks I like many kind of hot drinks, all are tasty for me 🙂 

And for the location, some times the nice place will contribute to have tasty drink feeling, but most of the time, the tasty drink will make the place amazing 🙂 

In summery,, Starbucks Green Tea Latte ,, Costa Lite Coffee ..Caribou Coffe Latte , Chai (Tea with Milk), Normal Tea, Turkish coffee (No photo)  🙂 

Sharing the photos here 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Have a wonderful time 

Level 5

Re: How many coffee ☕️ Tea 🍵 do you drink a day? Share your favourite place in your city.

Self confessed coffee-aholic here 🤚🏻! In our wee town of Timaru, the best coffee place is The Grindhouse Cafe. The owners are wonderful people and after your second viait your almost like family lol. They do good yummy food and there coffee is hands down the best in town. I highly recommend to all to go give them a try ❤️

Level 8

@MuhannadK wrote:

Thanks @Badruddeen for the idea, you allowed me to go through very nice photos, sure I have got the hot drinks, looks I like many kind of hot drinks, all are tasty for me 🙂 

And for the location, some times the nice place will contribute to have tasty drink feeling, but most of the time, the tasty drink will make the place amazing 🙂 

In summery,, Starbucks Green Tea Latte ,, Costa Lite Coffee ..Caribou Coffe Latte , Chai (Tea with Milk), Normal Tea, Turkish coffee (No photo)  🙂 

Sharing the photos here 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Have a wonderful time 

Wonderful Muhannad 👏👏👏

Thank you for letting us taste these virtually.

Level 8

Re: How many cups of coffee ☕️ do you drink a day?

hey, @Badruddeen for me it is 2:) but I know a person who is drinking continuously, like in each second hour 😄

Level 6

I drink from 3 to 5 cups aday

Level 8

Re: How many cups of coffee ☕️ do you drink a day?

@Andras_H wrote:

hey, @Badruddeen for me it is 2:) but I know a person who is drinking continuously, like in each second hour 😄

Andras, Just had my morning coffee and it's a rainy day. 😉

3B6E101E-3BAE-4CB7-BD5D-EE3330B6F18D.jpeg

Cheers ️ Here's your two cups for the day. 😀😀😀

Level 8

@Shell3008 wrote:

Self confessed coffee-aholic here 🤚🏻! In our wee town of Timaru, the best coffee place is The Grindhouse Cafe. The owners are wonderful people and after your second viait your almost like family lol. They do good yummy food and there coffee is hands down the best in town. I highly recommend to all to go give them a try ❤️

Thank you 

Level 8

OK @Abdullahyahya

3 to 5 cups a day, :))

Thanks