SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How many brazilians are local guides?

Hey there!

I'll give a talk during GDG (Google Developer Group) DevFest Belo Horizonte in a few days (nov. 18). Like @RobAo, I'm working on a slide presentation and I would like to know how many brazilians are local guides. Besides that, I would like to know numbers about my state and city also. How I get these numbers?

My subject is 'Global integration and interaction being a Local Guide on Google Maps' ( in portuguese: "Interação e integração mundial sendo uma Local Guide no Google Maps") and I'll talk about Maps, Local Guides, last LG Summit ( ❤️ ) and our interaction. Furthermore I'll say how paradowical is this experience, because we normally do everything alone, but we share to entire world, thus helping everyone who wants know about some place. And at the end, how amazing is keep in touch with people around the globe. 

@TraciC @JuanCh 

12 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: How many brazilians are local guides?

Hi @SarahKa. That's awesome, congratulations on presenting at GDG! I can't wait to hear all about it after, please do share!! Unfortunately we do not have information we can share with you about the number of Local Guides on a country, state or local level. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Googler
Solution

Hi @SarahKa. That's awesome, congratulations on presenting at GDG! I can't wait to hear all about it after, please do share!! Unfortunately we do not have information we can share with you about the number of Local Guides on a country, state or local level. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Oh, thanks ok. 😕 so I'll put on slides only the global numbers. 

I'll share here for sure ! =))

Thanks @TraciC

Level 8

Hi. 🙂

I am from Brazil. 🙂

Best regards from SP. 

Level 9

@SarahKa It’s sound interesting that you gonna share something with us.

can you give me a link to connect with GDG?

am I eligible to connect with the group?

Level 9

valeu @Haruki

@RonneBD This GDG is from my city, they opened 'call 4 papers', I sent my talk and they approved me. hehe 

Level 8

hi, I m local guides from Belo Horizonte - MG  brasil , i do no how many brazilian is guides! but good question

Level 6

@dicasviajarepossivel 

Level 10

Congratulations @SarahKa

This is excellent news, it is a great thing to share your knowledge at the GDG DevFest in Belo. So cool. 

You are  a wonderful, kind intelligent Local Guide who is always looking for ways we can make a difference and help improve connectivity, giving everyone a chance to be a part of group activities in your local area and on an international level as well. Communication is the key. Making plans and taking action to get results for yours and all communities. You are awesome! 

Thank you so much for sharing this project with us. It will be awesome to see your recap! Cheers. 

With kind regards

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 9

Boa noite Sara muito bom saber que  você vem a Belo Horizonte, eu moro aqui, não sei te informar quantos brasileiros são guias locais, mas não esqueça de nos informar a data do evento para divulgarmos e compartilhar, um abraço.